Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

Default Will Steve Trevor be back in the third Wonder Woman movie?

this is a comic book universe so anything is possible. So what do you think? In what ways could Steve Trevor be brought back, and should the writers attempt it?
    Here are a few ideas.
    1) Magic.
    2) Flash could go back in time and grab him microseconds before his plane explodes.
    3) someone looks like him from a parallel universe. (Maybe a Star Trek cross over with Chris Pine playing Captain Kirk)
    4) a villain with the power of illusion impersonated him.

I seem to remember Chris Pine saying he's done after this. But that's always susceptible to change if the paycheck is big enough.

But I hope not to see him again after this. If it the Wonder Woman movies where only modern and didn't period hop all over, I'd say sure. But at this point it would just feel forced. Also he got good closer twice.

Even as an illusion or flashback I'm a little skeptical on because I just want Diana to move on.

They really need to move on from the character. They should've moved on after the first movie, really.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

No. Even Captain America let go of Peggy, it is time that Wonder Woman moves on and focuses on the here and now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    No. Even Captain America let go of Peggy, it is time that Wonder Woman moves on and focuses on the here and now.
    Doesn't Endgame end with them together. That being said, no he does not need to return.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Doesn't Endgame end with them together. That being said, no he does not need to return.
    Through time travel. He got to grow old with her. Same cant be done with Diana.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kalbfus View Post
    this is a comic book universe so anything is possible. So what do you think? In what ways could Steve Trevor be brought back, and should the writers attempt it?
    Here are a few ideas.
    1) Magic.
    2) Flash could go back in time and grab him microseconds before his plane explodes.
    3) someone looks like him from a parallel universe. (Maybe a Star Trek cross over with Chris Pine playing Captain Kirk)
    4) a villain with the power of illusion impersonated him.
    Steve has been great but I think he’s had his run.

Bring on Tom Tresser
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor