Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Oh I agree with you there has not been yet something breathtaking on X-men but then again, he´s just two issues in and I think he should make use of his skill when writting interaction between the characters, his Savage Avengers has been great both for character interaction and the epic fights so I hope he brings that energy over to X-men, High Evolutionary is certainly a villain that deserves more than one issue.

I was mostly talking about Jean and Scott, I think he has done good by them as co-leaders of the team
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-21-2021 at 10:37 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Oh I agree with you there has not been yet something breathtaking on X-men but then again, he´s just two issues in and I think he should make use of his skill when writting interaction between the characters, his Savage Avengers has been great both for character interaction and the epic fights so I hope he brings that energy over to X-men, High Evolutionary is certainly a villain that deserves more than one issue.

I was mostly talking about Jean and Scott, I think he has done good by them as co-leaders of the team :)
    I don't think so either. Not for them as a couple. And individually, while Jean has been like the rest of the run (decent but not great), Scott has been lackluster at best.

Well, I've just read issue #3 and my opinion stands: the run so far is okay, but not stellar. It has potential to be good? Yes. But I've been reading way too many books with potential that is never reached and end up being a disappointment. So I'll reserve my judgment.

EDIT: I'll comment more about it after people have had the chance to actually read the book.
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 09-22-2021 at 01:44 AM.

Just read X-Men #3. There's a nice moment between Scott and Jean that introduces us to "the noble game." Won't spoil it, but you'll understand when you read the book.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar
    Last edited by Legaldrugdealer; 09-23-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Grinning Soul, this one is for you:

From @Marvel:

Love is in the air! Two hearts The #MarvelStormbreakers celebrate some of comics' greatest couples in new variant covers out this November.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    If we start on Krakoa, I’ll skip it entirely.
    Me too.

And if you don’t use it, you lose it. Gotta keep those jellies working.
    You can imagine my frustration with friends who answer in short sentences when I ask about their opinions regarding movies, games, etc.

It must be so frustrating for them… Wave after wave and people (and governments) don’t learn.
    I'm glad at least that vaccines are widely available here.

How does she normally fills them?
    Chicken with a hot green sauce, pork with a mild red sauce, beans, and cheese & jalapeno. They are delicious, and there's always so much that we have tamales for breakfast also.

Generation X and their love for special effects. In the late 90s (think about how successful the movie Independence Day was).

The lack of respect for their own continuity has to do with being arrogant: they think their current work matters more than the previous and they love taunting the fans.
    Argh, effects and budgets aren't everything!

Do you think there's no one at Marvel or DC who think that the current creatives are overstepping a little bit? Certainly not every book is trampling over characterization and continuity but there's enough of it that it should be apparent.

Nope. I just like languages and I have a brain with a life of its own that thinks too much about stuff.
    Ah, of course, the jelly?

I’ve been over hyped about it before. Maybe that’s why I haven’t watched it yet… Mmm, I hadn’t considered that.
    I didn't watch Breaking Bad until it was almost over because no one would leave me alone about it, I know how overhyping can ruin a show or make someone lazy about watching it.

Since the mid-late 90s. Yes.
    Okay, what comes next, I'm ready for this era to be over.

If they don’t know how to do those things well, yes! They only become excuses for bad stories.
    I can't remember the last writer who could actually pull it off.

I hope she recovers soon and doesn’t get any long-haul symptoms.
    I'm sure she'll be fine, she's a tough one.

Oh, so in real life XP isn’t a general thing you get by killing stuff? You need to earn XP at the thing you want to improve?

Interesting…
    Yeah, where do you think Bethesda got the idea from for their games?

Ouch…. I’m so sorry, Hiz. Is your hand better now?

Are you left-handed and could you work the next days?
    Thankfully I'm right-handed, and my left-hand is pretty much all better now. It wasn't bad enough for me to ask for time off, just didn't have full strength.

He knows very few X-Men.

As far as I know, he has been in the same space as Jean and Scott three times (maybe four times, if you think it was him walking near the group in X-Men #98): but they never spoke a word to each other.

- Sue and Reed Richards wedding - Matt leaves early to stop some small-time villain from ruining the party
    - The cross-over with the Avengers and X-Men - The X-Men and some Avengers are controlled by Magneto. The other Avengers ask Matt and Natasha for help. During the fight, Jean attacks him with her tk and he knocks Scott down. But they don’t speak once the fight is over.
    - A story in the 90s with some doubles - there are tons of heroes together in the same room. Jean goes with other heroes to the cosmic part of the story (Jeez… I can’t remember if Scott goes too or not) and Matt stays behind.

That I remember, until quite recently, Matt only knew Remy and Logan from actually fighting/cooperating in his book. But he certainly met some others after the schism because he was representing the school (so I guess Hank and Kitty at least?). And he fought some X-Men during AvX. But that’s it.
    I doubt it would be that difficult to craft a story for Daredevil to more directly interact with the X-Men.

I’ve heard of this manga. Is it good?

As for our couple having jobs… that would require them to lose their powers, right? And some other clever motivations because otherwise they’d still be trying to do something full-time heroic. And that’s not headcanon talk. It’s canon that they know being heroes is their lives. I can think of two scenes in which they talk specifically about it (but there might be more I don’t remember):

Madelyne never got that, which is one of the reasons why he was unhappy with her. And it’s one of the reasons why I think any romantic partner for either Scott or Jean has to be a hero like they are, someone who understands the craze and the sacrifices, instead of simply accepting them or trying to emulate them. Someone who both relates and admires that trait instead of resenting it.
    I actually haven't read it either, I'm just aware of it.

I remember the top one, and yeah, I can see what you mean. Scott wouldn't turn his back on the fight, breakdowns aside. Jean knows that and wouldn't ask him to, it's one reason why the Maddie relationship was doomed.

Don’t tempt me!

Argh! Too late!

Now I want a time-travel Noir mini with them in which they lose their powers for some reason (because if she has her telepathy it would be too easy) and they have to work as detectives!

Imagine, Jean acting all 40s mysterious femme-fatale.

And Scott’s broodiness fitting like a glove in the style!

“We’ll always have New York”

Unfortunately for their lungs, they’d have to learn how to smoke like chimneys!

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Now I want to read that! Don’t do that to my jelly! It’s a very excitable jelly!
    I love thinking about how certain characters would behave in different or unusual situations. Scott and Jean could easily make a time-travel trip. In fact, before the Summers family road trip, lets get the Cyclops/Marvel Woman vow renewal time-travel mini-series.

Maybe. But it was the “I can see the tangible progress I make” that sounded logical.
    Haha, yeah, it's also a good feeling to see finished work. I drove past a school I worked on last year and it looks great, they've finished up the parking lot now.

I honestly don’t know. Look, this virus has acted weirdly from the start. It seemed super contagious but, in different parts of the world, they found out deaths by COVID months before the epidemic started. It’s like it needs to build up before it explodes and when it does it goes fast.

But the possible mechanism behind it has puzzled me from the beginning and still does.

Now it’s worse, though, because this plateau is just… It doesn’t make sense. Is the proportion of the asymptomatic cases increasing? Then people just don’t get tested because they don’t know?

You see, if the proportions would be the same, we should still see an increase in the number of infections.

Let’s say 50% of the infections are asymptomatic.

. On day 1, there are 10 new cases, but we don’t see 5 of them, so we record 5.
    . On day X, there are 100 new cases, but we don’t see 50 of them, so we record 50.

For us to still be recording 5 at day X, we would need to have got to 95% of the cases as asymptomatic. But while that could explain the numbers, what would be causing it???

We’re not increasing the vaccinations at this rate anymore.

Now, restrictions and vaccines alone don’t explain the plateau either, because you very rarely have those things reaching a perfect balance with the virus infectiousness. Either they’re working well and you see a decrease in the number of new infections, or they aren’t and you see an increase.

It does not make sense.
    At least a plateau is neutral right? Hopefully we get positive developments soon.

I’d be so worried. I’m glad you aren’t.
    My sister is keeping a close eye on things, more than I am. She's a great mom, I know she'll make the best decision.

He did. It became an internal joke. In this house, The Next Generation never boldly goes anywhere.
    haha, nice.

Oh, my god!

Even though you were hungry, was it an intentional joke? It’s brilliant anyway (it might even be more brilliant if it was a slip). But I’m curious.
    I knew what it was actually called, but my hungry mind thought of provolone on a club sandwich and I saw my opportunity.

Oh, I love people like that!
    It's always good getting a laugh out of someone, even an easy mark like her.

It’s not fair. *pouts*
    Well, my parents had five kids, so they encouraged responsibility as much as possible. I decided if I was gonna be the responsible one, it should come with perks, so I had lots of freedoms that my siblings didn't.

You mean “pace”? If so, please, don’t be upset. I’m not being a spelling Nazi, I’m just not a native and I always wonder if I didn’t get something because of a language barrier.
    Oh yeah, I meant pace. Funny, how I mentioned spelling earlier in the post.

I think it's good to be able to spell correctly, and if you need clarification, don't ever fret about asking.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

From @Marvel:

Lets get this in the book!
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

The link is even better than the cover. From Marvel's page itself: "Marvel’s Stormbreakers Celebrate Comic Book’s Greatest Couples in New Variant Covers". And "And November’s STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER series will shine the spotlight on some of Marvel’s greatest couples." :D

Now, I think they're one of the best couples ever in all kinds of narrative, not only comics books. And I'm not gushing here. It's a rational statement. :)

Mmm... gives me an idea for a new render! :)

From @Marvel:

We shared and gushed about it already. But I *can't* ever get enough of them, so thank you! Especially because you shared a bigger image and we should gush at this art's full glory! :)

Even their powers look (and work) awesome together!

Iconic to no end!

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Me too.
    A woman who doesn’t like the word X-Men because not every member of the team is a man - I’m a clown, but I *swear* this is not a joke - just got promoted inside the MCU.

Now, she’d been working there already but a promotion always comes with an increase in influence… I’m not sure what to think of it.

You can imagine my frustration with friends who answer in short sentences when I ask about their opinions regarding movies, games, etc.
    Yep!

It makes you want to scream: “Oh, come on! Give me *something* to work with here”. :)

I'm glad at least that vaccines are widely available here.
    We got to 82% of people who have got at least 1 dose of the vaccine. Even the ones who resisted at first are starting to change their minds.

Chicken with a hot green sauce, pork with a mild red sauce, beans, and cheese & jalapeno. They are delicious, and there's always so much that we have tamales for breakfast also.
    Like a proper Latin mom. :D

Can I go eat some of the leftovers? I never ate tamales.

Argh, effects and budgets aren't everything!

Do you think there's no one at Marvel or DC who think that the current creatives are overstepping a little bit? Certainly not every book is trampling over characterization and continuity but there's enough of it that it should be apparent.
    I really don’t think they are self-aware enough. Seriously: I don’t.

Just yesterday I was going about Cyke’s characterization in the X-Men #3 review thread. I was talking about something they - as professional writers - should know not to do. And yet they do it…

I was talking about very basic things like internal logic for the characters and how you don’t break it. After all, if you want to change your character very drastically, you need a very strong narrative reason and you need to show it, not tell. And if you can’t show it, it means you mustn’t do it because it simply won’t be believable.

I have to assume they are not aware of what their decisions mean. ‘Cause otherwise… well, they don’t mind being perceived as amateurs?

What do you think?

Ah, of course, the jelly?
    Yep. The jelly is insatiable. It’s exhausting. :D

I didn't watch Breaking Bad until it was almost over because no one would leave me alone about it, I know how overhyping can ruin a show or make someone lazy about watching it.
    Do you think you enjoyed Breaking Bad less because of the hype?

Okay, what comes next, I'm ready for this era to be over.
    They’ll keep relaunching every time the sales become critically low. With each relaunch, the #1s will sell less but they’ll keep restarting the cycle until they realised that cow is dry. Only then it will be over.

This can happen next year (if the relaunch fails miserably), or five years from now. I’ll most likely not be around for the collapse, though. I’m so fed up… This Wednesday I realised that (except for X-Men), I was rooting for the antagonists. But it wasn’t because the antagonists were so good I preferred them.

I’m a person who loves heroes. Who wants to see the light side and love and friendship prevail. I’m *that* carebear person!

What does it tell you about the quality of the protagonists and the stories?

I can't remember the last writer who could actually pull it off.
    Jeez… me neither. Chichester in Daredevil? Damn… That long ago?

I'm sure she'll be fine, she's a tough one.
    Fingers crossed.

Yeah, where do you think Bethesda got the idea from for their games?
    Oh, you have a point. I’m glad. I wasn’t looking forwards to getting to the sewers to kill rats. :)

Thankfully I'm right-handed, and my left-hand is pretty much all better now. It wasn't bad enough for me to ask for time off, just didn't have full strength.
    I’m happy you’re better now. Still… poor, Hiz.

I doubt it would be that difficult to craft a story for Daredevil to more directly interact with the X-Men.
    It wouldn’t, providing he’s out of jail. :P

I actually haven't read it either, I'm just aware of it.

I remember the top one, and yeah, I can see what you mean. Scott wouldn't turn his back on the fight, breakdowns aside. Jean knows that and wouldn't ask him to, it's one reason why the Maddie relationship was doomed.
    Moreover, Jean wouldn’t do that herself. She’s got the same hero bug. :)

But that doesn’t mean they couldn’t have another experience in the real world work environment for a while. Maybe as a façade for whatever they’re doing with their super-heroic life. :)

The silly person in me likes to think about it, though, because walking away from the crazy lives they live (to the extent they can - villains can always be attacking them) would allow them to live many of the family experiences they dream of. And I so want them to be happy!

But truly happy. Not this Steford-happy BS we have now.

I love thinking about how certain characters would behave in different or unusual situations. Scott and Jean could easily make a time-travel trip. In fact, before the Summers family road trip, lets get the Cyclops/Marvel Woman vow renewal time-travel mini-series.
    Can I, please, lick your brain, sir? :D

Haha, yeah, it's also a good feeling to see finished work. I drove past a school I worked on last year and it looks great, they've finished up the parking lot now.
    I rest my case, your honour.

And I’m calling it: Scott is your spirit animal too! :P

At least a plateau is neutral right? Hopefully we get positive developments soon.
    That depends on the real numbers we might not be seeing. Remember: the virus doesn’t need to cause symptoms to mutate.

My sister is keeping a close eye on things, more than I am. She's a great mom, I know she'll make the best decision.
    If I was on her position, my kids would go to school in hazmat suits! :D

And yes, I know they’d be bullied. But that builds character. And I’d save some money for the therapy, just in case! :D

I knew what it was actually called, but my hungry mind thought of provolone on a club sandwich and I saw my opportunity.
    So it *was* deliberate.

Can I lick your brain? :D

It's always good getting a laugh out of someone, even an easy mark like her.
    If she doesn’t mind. :)

Well, my parents had five kids, so they encouraged responsibility as much as possible. I decided if I was gonna be the responsible one, it should come with perks, so I had lots of freedoms that my siblings didn't.
    But, as the youngest, I didn’t get the perks either. *Double pouts* :P

Oh yeah, I meant pace. Funny, how I mentioned spelling earlier in the post.

I think it's good to be able to spell correctly, and if you need clarification, don't ever fret about asking.
    Why do you think my posts are usually edited? Even though I review it before posting, I see something misspelled in pretty much every post (several times). Yesterday I wrote “right” instead of “write”. Twice. :D

Anyway, I welcome recommendations! :)
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 09-23-2021 at 11:31 PM.

Lets get this in the book!
    Yeah. 'Cause covers are cool and all, but what's canon is what's written in the story.

So moar hand-holding, moar affection, moar romantic bad-assery with double-power feats and/or clever planing, moar conversations about their feelings and definitely, definitely moar kisses! Bonus points for tk-flight ones because *no one* does heroic romance like those two and look as iconic at that! :D

From @Marvel:

Nice! Thanks for finding a larger version.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

A woman who doesn’t like the word X-Men because not every member of the team is a man - I’m a clown, but I *swear* this is not a joke - just got promoted inside the MCU.

Now, she’d been working there already but a promotion always comes with an increase in influence… I’m not sure what to think of it.
    Yeah, I saw that, but I don't think we have cause to worry just yet.

Yep!

It makes you want to scream: “Oh, come on! Give me *something* to work with here”.
    I've done that!

We got to 82% of people who have got at least 1 dose of the vaccine. Even the ones who resisted at first are starting to change their minds.
    That's fantastic. I like to think that most of the hesitant people just need more information, you know?

Like a proper Latin mom.

Can I go eat some of the leftovers? I never ate tamales.
    Never?! Okay, how do we fix that? I'll have to get my mom's recipe and share it with you.

I really don’t think they are self-aware enough. Seriously: I don’t.

Just yesterday I was going about Cyke’s characterization in the X-Men #3 review thread. I was talking about something they - as professional writers - should know not to do. And yet they do it…

I was talking about very basic things like internal logic for the characters and how you don’t break it. After all, if you want to change your character very drastically, you need a very strong narrative reason and you need to show it, not tell. And if you can’t show it, it means you mustn’t do it because it simply won’t be believable.

I have to assume they are not aware of what their decisions mean. ‘Cause otherwise… well, they don’t mind being perceived as amateurs?

What do you think?
    Definitely amateur. You've explained it in the simplest possible terms, show not tell.

Yep. The jelly is insatiable. It’s exhausting.
    It's your cross to bear.

Do you think you enjoyed Breaking Bad less because of the hype?
    I was worried about that, so I took time after everyone left me alone about it to distance myself from that, and then I watched it. Pretty much as good as everyone said it was, but still, gotta do things on my own time.

They’ll keep relaunching every time the sales become critically low. With each relaunch, the #1s will sell less but they’ll keep restarting the cycle until they realised that cow is dry. Only then it will be over.

This can happen next year (if the relaunch fails miserably), or five years from now. I’ll most likely not be around for the collapse, though. I’m so fed up… This Wednesday I realised that (except for X-Men), I was rooting for the antagonists. But it wasn’t because the antagonists were so good I preferred them.

I’m a person who loves heroes. Who wants to see the light side and love and friendship prevail. I’m *that* carebear person!

What does it tell you about the quality of the protagonists and the stories?
    Law of diminishing returns.

As for the antagonists, I don't see how some readers can't see some sense in what they're doing. Apocalypse and Sinister can ally with the X-Men but humans who worry about mutants that, through no fault of their own, can destroy cities are irredeemable? There's ground for nuance there, why isn't it being explored? Now, I'll be honest, I've already forgotten most of the antagonists from Hickman's run.

Jeez… me neither. Chichester in Daredevil? Damn… That long ago?
    I've got nothing.

Fingers crossed.

Oh, you have a point. I’m glad. I wasn’t looking forwards to getting to the sewers to kill rats.
    I doubt it would be fun; besides sewer rats are low level, you'd have to go after gators for some serious gains.

I’m happy you’re better now. Still… poor, Hiz.

Haha, thanks, it's all part of the job.

It wouldn’t, providing he’s out of jail.
    But he's in jail as Daredevil right? Has anyone reported Matt Murdock as missing?

Moreover, Jean wouldn’t do that herself. She’s got the same hero bug.

But that doesn’t mean they couldn’t have another experience in the real world work environment for a while. Maybe as a façade for whatever they’re doing with their super-heroic life.

The silly person in me likes to think about it, though, because walking away from the crazy lives they live (to the extent they can - villains can always be attacking them) would allow them to live many of the family experiences they dream of. And I so want them to be happy!

But truly happy. Not this Steford-happy BS we have now.
    Yeah, Stepford!Scott and Stepford!Jean have overstayed their welcome.

Can I, please, lick your brain, sir?
    Haha, it just seems so obvious to me, you know?

I rest my case, your honour.

And I’m calling it: Scott is your spirit animal too!
    No further statements.

I accept this responsibility.

That depends on the real numbers we might not be seeing. Remember: the virus doesn’t need to cause symptoms to mutate.
    Would no or reduced symptoms indicate a mild infection? Maybe it won't mutate too much?

If I was on her position, my kids would go to school in hazmat suits!

And yes, I know they’d be bullied. But that builds character. And I’d save some money for the therapy, just in case!
    My nephew would probably think it was cool.

So it *was* deliberate.

Can I lick your brain?
    Sounds harmless, although would you develop any of my bad habits?

If she doesn’t mind.
    Nah, she's great.

But, as the youngest, I didn’t get the perks either. *Double pouts*
    Ouch, sorry. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I practically bullied my parents into it.

Why do you think my posts are usually edited? Even though I review it before posting, I see something misspelled in pretty much every post (several times). Yesterday I wrote “right” instead of “write”. Twice.

Anyway, I welcome recommendations!
    It's funny, English is my second language but I'm most comfortable with it.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Yeah. 'Cause covers are cool and all, but what's canon is what's written in the story.

So moar hand-holding, moar affection, moar romantic bad-assery with double-power feats and/or clever planing, moar conversations about their feelings and definitely, definitely moar kisses! Bonus points for tk-flight ones because *no one* does heroic romance like those two and look as iconic at that!
    Give the audience what they want!
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Yeah, I saw that, but I don't think we have cause to worry just yet.
    Well, no extra cause, I’d say. I don’t know… it just weirds me out. This is beyond political correctness, isn't it?

I’m a woman and I never thought the name was offensive or excluded the female characters. Maybe I’m just too old.

I've done that!
    The only reason I haven’t is because it doesn’t work in my native language. But the sentiment is the same. :)

That's fantastic. I like to think that most of the hesitant people just need more information, you know?
    Depends on where they’re coming from. If they’re really deep into conspiracy theories, for instance, all the information in the world won’t make them change their minds.

Never?! Okay, how do we fix that? I'll have to get my mom's recipe and share it with you.
    OMG! That would be so awesome! I love traditional recipes! :)

I’ll trade! I have a killer recipe of key lime pie that made a friend who doesn’t like key lime pie become a fan. Every time I travel back, I have to make it for him now. :)

It’s just very sweet. I don’t know if you guys like that. Then, again, you’re not boring Europeans, so you probably do! :)

But if you don’t, I have a cheese risotto recipe that is delicious. :)

Definitely amateur. You've explained it in the simplest possible terms, show not tell.
    Do they count on people just accepting everything? I really don’t get the logic. But then again: maybe there isn’t one.

It's your cross to bear.
    Yours too, because you were silly enough to befriend me and now have to deal with these messages! :P

I was worried about that, so I took time after everyone left me alone about it to distance myself from that, and then I watched it. Pretty much as good as everyone said it was, but still, gotta do things on my own time.
    “(…) gotta do things on my own time.” Don’t ask me how, but we were separated at birth. :D

Law of diminishing returns.
    Do you know what doesn’t diminish returns? Good story, with good pacing.

As for the antagonists, I don't see how some readers can't see some sense in what they're doing. Apocalypse and Sinister can ally with the X-Men but humans who worry about mutants that, through no fault of their own, can destroy cities are irredeemable?
    Bear in mind, this comes from the same people who will argue that the X-Men were, have been and will only ever be a metaphor for minorities. Humans are not minority. They don’t count.

Me? I’ve always seen them as a metaphor for prejudice of any kind, so choosing who can live in their island based on genetics rubs me the wrong way. *Shrug*

There's ground for nuance there, why isn't it being explored?
    Nuance? In today’s world? Take a look a these forums. This thread might be one of the few places where you can find it.

Now, I'll be honest, I've already forgotten most of the antagonists from Hickman's run.
    Most of them were one-hit wonders. Well… two. Let’s be fair. They were introduced in one issue and dealt with, some months later, on another

I've got nothing.
    Tragicomic, my friend.

I doubt it would be fun; besides sewer rats are low level, you'd have to go after gators for some serious gains.
    I think I’d still need to go for some rats. But I wouldn’t want to. Poor rats.

Haha, thanks, it's all part of the job.
    Still, blisters are literally and metaphorically a pain.

But he's in jail as Daredevil right? Has anyone reported Matt Murdock as missing?
    As far as I know, yes: he’s in jail as Daredevil. But I’m not following the comics. So I have no idea what people think happened to Matt. It wouldn’t surprise me if they never addressed it in the comic, though.

Yeah, Stepford!Scott and Stepford!Jean have overstayed their welcome.
    I got steaming kisses from pre-Krakoan Scott and Jean in both scenes where they were together. Want to convince me those are not Stepford!droids, Mr. Duggan? Write some steamy kisses between them! :P

Haha, it just seems so obvious to me, you know?
    I know! Me too… They’re such a great couple that could interact in fun ways in so many different environments… *Sigh*

Marvel is so clueless of the gems they have.

No further statements.

I accept this responsibility.
    As if you had a choice *not* to accept some responsibility with Scott as your spiritual animal! :P

Would no or reduced symptoms indicate a mild infection? Maybe it won't mutate too much?
    You *probably* reduce the chance for the virus to replicate. But infection means there’ll be replication to an extent and that’s all it needs to mutate.

So it is a matter of ratios: in case we’re getting rid of the virus quicker and giving it less chance to replicate, are we still offsetting this advantage by getting too many asymptomatic infections?

We just don’t know.

My nephew would probably think it was cool.
    I want a model like his, then. Can you ask your sister where she bought him? :D

Sounds harmless, although would you develop any of my bad habits?
    Probably not. I never developed any bad habit from ice cream: I may get sweaty when it’s hot, but I don’t melt! :D

Nah, she's great.
    Then there’s no problem. :)

Ouch, sorry. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I practically bullied my parents into it.
    That sounds like something a first child does, indeed. :P

It's funny, English is my second language but I'm most comfortable with it.
    I’d say it makes sense. It’s the language you use the most, right?