Default Jafar vs Darth Sidious

Live action Jafar when he was The Most Powerful Wizard In the World!!! vs Darth Sidious

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Live action Jafar when he was The Most Powerful Wizard In the World!!! vs Darth Sidious
    Jafar transmutes him at the bell

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    From what I recall;

Darth Sidious threw senate-chair-pods at Yoda just a few meters away. Jafar threw a giant tower intercontinental distances.

Sidious threw lightning a few feet max, Jafar could transmute things from the other side of the room.

Jafar could also do all his magic just by waving his staff in the general direction..

He DID have a small weakness to melee when he was still using his human body. He does always SEEM to need his staff though. I'm not sure whether he DID need it or it was just psychological.

Oh wait you said "Live Action"... I only knew the animated one's feats.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Sidious was throwing Force Lightning pretty huge distances during The Last Skywalker, though in that case he was using it more as an EMP than a direct attack and was possibly being supercharged by the location they were in (I'm not 100% sure about that, since I hated the fact that Palpatine was brought back and mostly repressed everything about the 2019 Winner of the Award for Lifetime Achievement in the field of Being A Generically Evil Bathrobe - better luck next time, Dementors and Nazgul).
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 01-28-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Disney Canon Sidious would have TCW feats, correct? He may be quick enough and strong enough with TK to QuickDraw.

OP says live action Jafar so I assume Sids only gets movies as well but if not...may change the outcome.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei