Mighty Member

Default Endings you wonder about?

Storytelling (Todd Solondz) - SPOILER WARNING - In the end the disaffected teen's family is wiped out in a gas leak the ex-maid deliberately caused.
    Did he get a major insurance payout, did Paul Giamatti get to finish his documentary, what sentence did the maid get?

What endings do YOU wonder about?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Marvel's Spider-Man (the recent animated series) --- It ended well enough, with the symbiote invasion defeated for good, albeit at the cost of blowing up Horizon High, Peter and his friends starting up their own scientific venture called W.E.B., i.e. Worldwide Engineering Brigade (although with help from Tony Stark/Iron Man, which I was less enamored of, to say the least), and Peter embarking on a relationship with Mary Jane Watson. What I'm wondering about that ending, mainly, is how that relationship will progress in the future and if MJ finds out that Peter is Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Inception.

The Addiction

(That said, I think that was the whole point...)

(Even if the director has given his view of what exactly happened in the ending...)
    Last edited by numberthirty; 01-26-2021 at 10:20 PM.

Mighty Member

Spring breakers. Do you think the two girls at the end were both knocked up by James Franco? Stupid, obnoxious people have a habit of breeding...

Only the strong...... after that how many of those kids got killed cause they thought dance fighting gang bangers is a good idea? Also what is Banana way? Lol

Mighty Member

Suicide squad. Did J break HQ out because he's the killing joke joker and deep down he has memories of the pregnant wife HQ reminds him of that he couldn't save?

Also, terminator Dark fate. What happened to Grace's remains and how long before the authorities showed up?

Mighty Member

In CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN, nobody else besides The Baron, Paul, and Elizabeth saw The Monster and lived, so how did it become the 'legend of the man whose experiments with the dead created a monster'? Nobody believed Frankenstein's story either.

Extraordinary Member

Never Back Down - that final fight that went out to the parking lot. How did they not kill each other slamming against that pavement? Don't get me wrong, it was a good fight scene but I cringed and all that slamming on the asphalt concrete.

All the skill, muscle, and toughness in the world won't protect you from that.

Mighty Member

Ferris Bueller's buddy. Did he survive telling his dad that he wrecked his car?

New jack City. Did the old guy do any jail time for killing Nino/

Predator 1 & 2. What happened next for Arnie and Danny?

Green Slime. Did Dr. Benson stick with the boring, good-looking guy afterwards or did she move on to yet another old flame?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.