Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Supes who do other things than becoming a “hero” or a “villain”...

You know some one who gets powers and decides to actually do something useful with them like becoming a doctor, or doing useful large scale engineering projects.
    Or do things help with big fires and rescue.

THINGS THAT SHOULD BE A THING MARVEL 616 :

Ben Grimm

THINGS THAT SHOULD NOT BE A THING MARVEL 616 :

Sharon Ventura
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MitchFox View Post
    I have noticed that nowadays those Marvel comics barely have those stories with superheroes in other places that are not New York, Wakanda, New Jersey, Madripoor, Latveria and Krakoa.
    Marvels answer to that usually is to take a NY-based character and have them set up roots in whatever new locale they decide to feature. I was thrilled back when West Coast Avengers first was announced a long time ago, but not so thrilled when I saw that they were basically just relocating everyone to CA as if the western states never had any heroes of their own -- or ever could have. I'm betting if they rebooted the West Coast Avengers now, it would probably be more of the same. I get that there is a sales aspect to all of this, but geez...it's time for a new paradigm.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Marvels answer to that usually is to take a NY-based character and have them set up roots in whatever new locale they decide to feature. I was thrilled back when West Coast Avengers first was announced a long time ago, but not so thrilled when I saw that they were basically just relocating everyone to CA as if the western states never had any heroes of their own -- or ever could have. I'm betting if they rebooted the West Coast Avengers now, it would probably be more of the same. I get that there is a sales aspect to all of this, but geez...it's time for a new paradigm.
    As an Avengers book it would have Avengers....not a bunch of random new characters from the West Coast.

Fantastic Member

I'd like to see supervillains get what they deserve once in a while.

BANNED

x-men not in 616, their own universe

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    As an Avengers book it would have Avengers....not a bunch of random new characters from the West Coast.
    That's certainly the direction that they took it in...but never forget that several team books start out as "random" characters coming together for a unified purpose.