• White Tiger

6 5.77%
  • Others

27 25.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member CaptainLiberty76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Voted for Hank (well, duh ) but I would also wish for Jan and Vision to come back to the team. There is just no excuse for Jan, as she's very well alive right now. She should be running the thing. As for Vision, I don't even know where he is right now...

You guys must know me by now, I'm pretty oldschool when it comes to the Avengers. Ever since the new run, I read the sollicits and check out the summaries and the team members, and quite frankly I just don't get it. So I'm sitting this out until a team more on par with what I enjoy comes along. Not dissing on the current team, it's just not for me, and it certainly doesn't scream "Avengers" for me. That's just my personal preference.
    Ditto for me. Maybe I'm old-school but these are not the Avengers (why Ghost Rider is there I'll never know). Bring back Jan, Clint (in costume and his classic characterization which hasn't been seen since Busiek/Perez), Vision and Wanda. Keep Cap, Thor and Iron Man and you might have the Avengers again.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Had to go with other. I actually like it when they keep 1 or 2 old Avengers, but add characters that weren't previously Avengers to round out the cast. For all of the people that have been Avengers, there are still a good number that haven't been.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Had to go with other. I actually like it when they keep 1 or 2 old Avengers, but add characters that weren't previously Avengers to round out the cast. For all of the people that have been Avengers, there are still a good number that haven't been.
    Agree with this mostly...but it should not just be any random super who gets put on the team...to me they need to have some history and experience..paid their dues. Like being a minor league baseball player who gets called up to the majors.

My first vote was for janet. i mean she is a founder, led the team, and is without a doubt as said about the heart of the team.

I also want to see Tigra and Black Knight come back
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Voted for Spectrum, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch and Vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Voted for Hank (well, duh ) but I would also wish for Jan and Vision to come back to the team. There is just no excuse for Jan, as she's very well alive right now. She should be running the thing. As for Vision, I don't even know where he is right now...

You guys must know me by now, I'm pretty oldschool when it comes to the Avengers. Ever since the new run, I read the sollicits and check out the summaries and the team members, and quite frankly I just don't get it. So I'm sitting this out until a team more on par with what I enjoy comes along. Not dissing on the current team, it's just not for me, and it certainly doesn't scream "Avengers" for me. That's just my personal preference.
    Vision took part in Empyre (in the Avengers tie-in) but has mostly been in mourning, as Viv faked her death in Outlawed #1.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyworthnoting View Post
    Monica should either go back to being the leader of the avengers or go cosmic
    pair her off with Blade in the team book. Frienemies. Blade reminds her of her hookup history with Dr. Voodoo. Monica wonders how the hell he even knows that.

Monica: "what did Jericho tell you"?
    Blade: Who said he told me anything?

Monica: What?!?
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 01-27-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Voted for Scarlet Witch, Vision, Janet and Hank. Did not see Monica there are first. But she'd be nice to have back as an Avenger.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I voted for Wasp and Hank Pym. I also want the Hulk back in The Avengers, but he is not listed on here.

I want The Wasp and Hank Pym for the next Avengers run, because I fear what Jason Aaron would do to them in his current Avengers run.

Edit: I just learned today that Jason Aaron and I have the same birthday. Today.

Spiderman and Hank Pym

Quote Originally Posted by Red Falcon View Post
    I voted for Wasp and Hank Pym. I also want the Hulk back in The Avengers, but he is not listed on here.

I want The Wasp and Hank Pym for the next Avengers run, because I fear what Jason Aaron would do to them in his current Avengers run.

Edit: I just learned today that Jason Aaron and I have the same birthday. Today.
    I feel the same about Aaron. I'd rather wait until another writer comes along for Hank and Jan.

Happy birthday!
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Astonishing Member

I went other, Crystal. Would be nice to add the Avengers Elementalist back.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I voted Hank Pym and Wasp. Would like to see those two back with the Big 3 again.

I would of said Black Knight but I feel he will probably get some appearances in the Eternals at some point given his live action debut in the upcoming movie.

Not a big fan of pacifist Wonder Man.

Nova (Richard Rider) is currently being well served in Guardians Of The Galaxy. I think he is better as a more cosmic based hero than earth bound one.

I voted for Wasp, Falcon, Spectrum, Black Knight, Hawkeye, Nova, and Other for Tigra, Jack of Hearts, and Mockingbird.

In fact, just give that group their own book/team.

Extraordinary Member

Jan, Monica and Wanda all ties for first.

Not a shocker at all.