Extraordinary Member

Default It's time to return to the DC Multiverse

There's too many characters wearing the same mask. Too many generations of the same characters.

Just spread them all out on other Earths already.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    There's too many characters wearing the same mask. Too many generations of the same characters.

What character is wearing the same mask as another ?
    Yes the Batfamilly is big, yes the Superfamilly is big, yes the Green Lanterns are a lot, yes the Flashfamilly is wide, but they all have their specificities, their own stories and it wouldn't matter if they are on the same earth or not, in my opinion.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Also which one? You know whoever's thrown to other Earths will only be portrayed like once a year, if they're lucky
    That or the digital first and other label stars Bruce, Clark, Diana, Hal, Bruce, Clark, Harley, New Teen Titans, and Bruce again
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-27-2021 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Also which one? You know whoever's thrown to other Earths will only be portrayed like once a year, if they're lucky
    That or the digital first and other label stars Bruce, Clark, Diana, Hal, Bruce, Clark, Harley, New Teen Titans, and Bruce again
    You forgot Bruce.

Boisterously Confused

I agree in principle. The time to do that was with Flashpoint and The Nu52 relaunches. It could be done, but would be messy, and DC has not shown much in the way of the discipline it would take to hold the course long enough for it to stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Don't forget Bruce.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'm not entirely sure what it is you're asking for here. They already brought back the infinite multiverse. They just haven't done anything with it yet. If you want them to move the JSA to Earth 2 again it's not like they are doing a whole lot with them now. Are you suggesting the legacy characters be moved to another Earth?
    Assassinate Putin!

Extraordinary Member

I'm all for moving Dick Grayson and his Titans to another Earth. Let Dick, Donna, Wally, Roy, Garth, Lilith, Mal, Karen, etc... Be the 20 something Titans.

Also move Tim, Connor, Cassie, Bart along too to be the Teen Titans.

Then keep Frick and Frack or whoever they want to be the lousy Titans on Earth One.

Heck, while we're at it, put the Bronze Age Legion of Super Heroes on that Earth too. 1,000 years into the future with Connor Kent as their inspiration.

Eh I saw keep them on one Earth. If a writer doesn't want to use them they don't have to. Who cares if there are 20 Flashes? Use the one you want.

Astonishing Member

I'm all for moving Dick Grayson and his Titans to another Earth. Let Dick, Donna, Wally, Roy, Garth, Lilith, Mal, Karen, etc... Be the 20 something Titans.

Also move Tim, Connor, Cassie, Bart along too to be the Teen Titans.

Then keep Frick and Frack or whoever they want to be the lousy Titans on Earth One.

Heck, while we're at it, put the Bronze Age Legion of Super Heroes on that Earth too. 1,000 years into the future with Connor Kent as their inspiration.
    Tim, Connor, Cassie, Bart are Young Justice.

I have no problem with them and everyone else having their own Earth.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

NO! Tenchar
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!