Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Who tf is Tmpest?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Who tf is Tmpest?
    Angel Salvadore’s name when she used technology to make for her lost powers, when she was in New Warriors.

That’s when Jubilee was Wondra.

I'm honestly confused about the whole status of Shadow King and Amahl Farouk now... I used to think Amahl was a telepath mutant, around the age of Xavier's, who when killed became the astral being known as the SK. It seems it's not the case.

And, for me, the star of the book has been Gabby.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Angel Salvadore’s name when she used technology to make for her lost powers, when she was in New Warriors.

Did she make fire? I saw the synergy Flame Armor made between Armor and ‘Tempest’ but I didn’t know if they were calling Oya that now since she’s a Storm Derivative.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I'm honestly confused about the whole status of Shadow King and Amahl Farouk now... I used to think Amahl was a telepath mutant, around the age of Xavier's, who when killed became the astral being known as the SK. It seems it's not the case.

And, for me, the star of the book has been Gabby.
    Didn't Claremont try to imply that in his Excalibur series? That Shadow King wasn't just a disembodied telepath?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Was the best thing to happen to those characters. Bring them all back + their tech updated by Forge!

The X-Warriors please!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Was the best thing to happen to those characters. Bring them all back + their tech updated by Forge!

The X-Warriors please!
    As much as I have/will defend Kevin G's Warriors series...no, just no.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Some of them were killed, and could be rezzed with powers.
    My flag is bacon.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    I also forgot to mention but Tempest was seen during the synergy scene. At first I thought it was Oya but I don't think it was specified. The only Tempest I know was Angel Salvador and last we seen she was repowered? She didn't have her wings but had her acid barf. Im not sure why she'd be using tech for mutant synergy. If this does turn out to be Oya tho I totally support that cuz she looked badass in a new suit.

Sidenote: I don't like that they took Tito Bohusk's wings away just like his momma, he was the only mutant in his family after decimation.
    No great loss.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

The X-Warriors please!
    Put them on a bus with a defective Forge!-designed power source and let it go *BOOM*

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Put them on a bus with a defective Forge!-designed power source and let it go *BOOM*
    What would be the reason? Did they did something awful to deserve it?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    I also forgot to mention but Tempest was seen during the synergy scene. At first I thought it was Oya but I don't think it was specified. The only Tempest I know was Angel Salvador and last we seen she was repowered? She didn't have her wings but had her acid barf. Im not sure why she'd be using tech for mutant synergy. If this does turn out to be Oya tho I totally support that cuz she looked badass in a new suit.

Sidenote: I don't like that they took Tito Bohusk's wings away just like his momma, he was the only mutant in his family after decimation.
    Just saw Vita reply to a fan saying that they meant for it to be Angel and that she’s using that old tech while in line waiting for new Forge gear. Which I think is dumb as hell because Angel already has her powers back and was using them 11 issues ago. Why would Krakoa, a place that literally encourages suicide by combat to regain your mutant abilities, let someone use technology while teaching “mutant synergy” to youngsters? I’m hoping they just don’t wanna own up to their mistake cause it’s pants on head crazy to expect readers and fans to accept that. It’s Oya to me until it’s explained further in a future issue.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbox View Post
    Just saw Vita reply to a fan saying that they meant for it to be Angel and that she’s using that old tech while in line waiting for new Forge gear. Which I think is dumb as hell because Angel already has her powers back and was using them 11 issues ago. Why would Krakoa, a place that literally encourages suicide by combat to regain your mutant abilities, let someone use technology while teaching “mutant synergy” to youngsters? I’m hoping they just don’t wanna own up to their mistake cause it’s pants on head crazy to expect readers and fans to accept that. It’s Oya to me until it’s explained further in a future issue.
    Several mutants already use weapons and/or tech in top of their powers: Cable, Domino, Warpath, Dr Nemesis, Nanny...
    Why couldn't Angel do the same?
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Several mutants already use weapons and/or tech in top of their powers: Cable, Domino, Warpath, Dr Nemesis, Nanny...
    Plus all the magic users.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Right??? I mean Wolverine’s entire skeleton is an added weapon to his mutant powers. It’s kinda silly to think that someone who learned a skill wouldn’t continue to use it. She shouldn’t use kick ass flame and ice blasters because she has fly wings back and can barf acid?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume