Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What other DC properties would you like to see adapted under Greg Weisman?

I did like how he handled the Arrow family in YJ and I think he's stated he's a fan of them so I wouldn't mind seeing a series in that vein. Not necessarily a spinoff but something similar to how they were written in YJ. I also think he'd be a good fit for Wonder Woman given his dip in mythology with Gargoyles.

Starman.

Given his love for DC History and need to consolidate history and various different versions of characters, I think he would be a good fit.

Another option would be Ray or Freedom Fighters or Infinity Inc. I think his skills are good for young heroes or continuity heavy characters so give him legacy heroes not related to Titans/Young Justice.

Legion of Superheroes.

Justice League Dark.

Hawkman and Hawkwoman

The Question (Vic Sage)

Adam Strange

Also, Captain Atom since he did write a comic for him.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Legion of Superheroes.
    They could spin-off Legion from YJ, as they're due to appear in season 4.

It would be nice to see YJ's version of the Justice League get their own show too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They could spin-off Legion from YJ, as they're due to appear in season 4.

It would be nice to see YJ's version of the Justice League get their own show too.
    oh ok.

I rather do the JSA instead. The potential of a 40s period piece interests me more.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-31-2021 at 12:44 PM.

I feel like he'd probably do Batman.

Spectacular Member

After Young Justice season 3? no thanks.

Given that it's been over 20 years since Bruce Timm's Superman: The Animated Series ended, I would like Weisman to begin a new solo Superman animated series.

It's really a shame that the character really has never had an out-and-out GREAT animated series and has only had 3 solo animated series in his entire media career.

I'd be very curious to see what Weisman could do with Superman and how he could flesh out the characters worlds of Smallville, Metropolis, and Krypton.

I'd like to see something big, epic, and mythic, which we've never really gotten in a Superman animated series.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I also think he'd be a good fit for Wonder Woman given his dip in mythology with Gargoyles.
    I'd love to see him do Superman but you're right, he'd be a fantastic fit for Wonder Woman.

I feel like he hasn't shown a particular inclination for Wonder Woman. His use of her has never been spectacular characterization. Cassie Sandsmark was cool I suppose. Donna Troy was bland. And I'm pretty sure he hasn't used any of her villains. I don't think he really gets her, but I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I feel like he hasn't shown a particular inclination for Wonder Woman. His use of her has never been spectacular characterization. Cassie Sandsmark was cool I suppose. Donna Troy was bland. And I'm pretty sure he hasn't used any of her villains. I don't think he really gets her, but I might be wrong.
    Well, Devastation...

I agree that a Green Arrow show would be cool. Either that or Flash. I wouldn’t mind a Legion spinoff set in this universe but I wouldn’t want Weisman in charge of it, he’s really bad at handling big casts going off S3 of YJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like he'd probably do Batman.
    Probably, and that’s the only spinoff I see getting approved anyway.

Legion of Superheroes or a space team formed by Captain Comet, Adam Strange and Vril Dox + guests