Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

It’s interesting that I make an attempt at not looking for stuff, and all of a sudden stuff just makes itself known to me. There’s a few three trade collections on eBay that have come into my purview that I didn’t really have an interest in before. And now, they’re just calling my name.
    It doesn’t help of course that I just got that $600 stimulus just this week.
    And to add to this, I got FOMO when I saw the three Dreadstar Omnibuses in one sweet deal and I pulled the trigger. But I think it’s a good buy. I’m looking forward to getting into those soon. I loved Jim Starlin’s early Marvel stuff, with Cap Marvel, Warlock, and all that cosmic stuff, and this is supposed to be right up that alley.
    Last edited by Sparko; 02-27-2021 at 01:33 PM.

I started with the $25 Marvel Masterworks. I wanted the complete silver age and 1970's on all the main titles. But I had to stop because of both money and space and continuing to buy floppies. I've sold off some floppies, but never enough to control my space efficiently. I'm not the worst at controlling this, but I've been collecting floppies since 1966. A mere 55 years with very little self control and I'm not dead yet. Occasionally there was a near miss with a near long box avalanche.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captchuck View Post
    I started with the $25 Marvel Masterworks. I wanted the complete silver age and 1970's on all the main titles. But I had to stop because of both money and space and continuing to buy floppies. I've sold off some floppies, but never enough to control my space efficiently. I'm not the worst at controlling this, but I've been collecting floppies since 1966. A mere 55 years with very little self control and I'm not dead yet. Occasionally there was a near miss with a near long box avalanche.
    The Norns have already strung my fate:

Charles Hustleton will die under a ton of floppies whilest having his fingers nibbled on by Sir Meows Alot; leaving behind a deeply embarrassed partner and full cat.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    The Norns have already strung my fate:

Charles Hustleton will die under a ton of floppies whilest having his fingers nibbled on by Sir Meows Alot; leaving behind a deeply embarrassed partner and full cat.
    What a way to go!