Issue starts out with a flashback to Team X and a non descript assassination mission, we learn Logan and Maverick decide to stop being used as weapons after Sabretooth does some particularly nasty clean up on the job, they choose to use a mnemonic phrase to retain some memories . Flash forward to today, Logan, disguised as Patch, infiltrates an auction with super hero and super villain artifacts as the items for sale. Ton's of big names are there, Fisk, that creepy X -cult, Peacock tattoo guy (looks like his muscle got a gun to replace his arm) and a few others. Bidding starts, Maverick is up for bid as a mind wiped killer along with a severed hand of Logan claws and all and a few other items. Someone has tech that can identify Logan despite the eyepatch, the spotlight shines on him and the fighting starts. One of the items for bid was magnetic controlling gloves, they use those to subdue Logan. Logan uses the mnemonic phrase and Maverick frees him and they are ready to escape.

I really enjoyed this issue, Kubert on art is always a good thing, especially when he's drawing Wolverine. Seeing the cameo's that were at the auction was fun as well, and so far the story has me hooked on what has been going on with Maverick. During the issue Logan cuts his hand open and Kingpin hands him a handkerchief to wipe off the blood, when he's done Logan simply drops the handkerchief and we see the Peacock tattoo man pick it up, definitely interested to see how that pays off down the road. I know Percy has fallen out of favor with a lot of people here on X-Force but I think I just really enjoy the way he writes because X-Force was my favorite book last week and Wolverine was my favorite book this week