Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1345
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Indy should have realized Carson Wentz was an injury plagued QB who has battled injuries for a few seasons. He's not been able to start 16 games except ...what 1 season thus far ? Plus he's been inconsistent as well. So they are not getting a top QB really here and letting Bissett go was kinda stupid in this situation. I do think the Colts will likely bring in Nick Foles on a trade as the Bears will trade him for a 4th or 5th rd pick.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Indy should have realized Carson Wentz was an injury plagued QB who has battled injuries for a few seasons. He's not been able to start 16 games except ...what 1 season thus far ? Plus he's been inconsistent as well. So they are not getting a top QB really here and letting Bissett go was kinda stupid in this situation. I do think the Colts will likely bring in Nick Foles on a trade as the Bears will trade him for a 4th or 5th rd pick.
    Oh, yeah, bring in the guy who won a Super Bowl while Wentz watched from the sidelines. The same guy who has a statue (along with the now former head coach) outside the stadium in the city Carson used to play. I don't think the Colts will risk Wentz's fragile psyche by trading for Foles.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Colts look to be snakebitten. In addition to Wentz, they've now lost All-Pro guard Quenton Nelson to the same type of injury Wentz had, He will also be out 5-12 weeks.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Colts look to be snakebitten. In addition to Wentz, they've now lost All-Pro guard Quenton Nelson to the same type of injury Wentz had, He will also be out 5-12 weeks.

-M
    With the Colts losing those two, the Jags fielding so many rookies, and the Texans being all sorts of god-awful... the Titans might clinch that division around Thanksgiving.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    With the Colts losing those two, the Jags fielding so many rookies, and the Texans being all sorts of god-awful... the Titans might clinch that division around Thanksgiving.
    And the Titans made big improvements, too.

Julio, Henry, & Brown should be able to do some fun stuff with Tannehill.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Nick Foles seems an impossibility with him at the Bears. I mean, he wasn't completely terrible there, which is a big step up for them. Seems more likely that the Colts will use someone in house, who is totally unprepared, and just tank it out this year.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Ryan Kelly is out now too for the Colts. 4-7 weeks. Elbow.

Darius Leonard is expected to miss a few weeks now, too. Shoulder.

Jeeze Indy!

Early estimates on Carson are sounding like 6-8 weeks now that he's out.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 08-03-2021 at 12:17 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Time to bash on the Bungles, we have... Why Your Team Sucks:the Cincinnatti Bengals, the team who forgot to put an offensive line in front of their rookie franchise quarterback so this happened:

Top Bengals quotes:

• Drew Magary: "The Bengals you see on paper before the season are never the Bengals you see on the field three months later. Right now you’re looking at this roster like, “Oh wow! Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon and Ja’Marr Chase OH MY! I bet this team could win a lot of games and get me laid!” Then November rolls around and you look up, and Burrow is out with a dislocated ballbag, Mixon is on the exempt list after punching a veteran and stealing his leg prosthesis, and Chase has been inexplicably benched for James Thrash III."
    • Chris: "Drafting and then starting a great new quarterback without ANY kind of functioning offensive line is like buying a brand new Ferrari and then parking it on the street underneath a tree hemorr*****g both sap and bird s***."
    • Ben: "We fired Marvin Lewis ten years too late because he couldn’t win a playoff game and replaced him with a guy who has had the team out of playoff contention by week 4 in both his seasons.We brought back the defensive coordinator that gave up every lead Joe Burrow could ever gain."
    • Andy: "Mike Brown getting through 2020 without dying from COVID makes me question my faith."
    Last edited by worstblogever; 08-03-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Ryan Kelly is out now too for the Colts. 4-7 weeks. Elbow.

Darius Leonard is expected to miss a few weeks now, too. Shoulder.

Jeeze Indy!

Did... did the Colts piss off a voodoo queen on their last road trip to New Orleans or something? Goddang.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Did... did the Colts piss off a voodoo queen on their last road trip to New Orleans or something? Goddang.
    Maybe the owner painted the lines at camp using his cocaine stash?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Eight weeks, eh? That takes Wentz through September, add time for conditioning and getting into football shape, and Carson could, heavy emphasis on COULD see the field in mid-October. Barring any additional injury, Wentz might make it to that 75 percent of snaps taken (70 with making the playoffs) required for my Eagles to land a first round pick in the '22 Draft from Indy.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 08-03-2021 at 02:52 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I guess the big news out of NE today is that Harry is showing up on fire and beat out all the WRs today.

I guess the big news out of NE today is that Harry is showing up on fire and beat out all the WRs today.
    Only took how long?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

BANNED

Like with Cam and Nobama Jones I'll wait until I see it on an NFL gameday before I take too much stock. I'm hoping for a competitive team, but there are a lot of question marks. Harry's not even on the radar. Do we have a legit QB? Did we overspend on WRs who are probably WR3 on a lot of teams? Can Hunter Henry play 10+ games without getting hurt? Is Hightower still Hightower? What's the future at CB, is Gilmore there? Can we sign JC Jackson long-term? How many more years with Hoodie? Guess we'll see.

I am a giant Patriots fan and have been my entire life (I know I know please be nice to me). The Pats may be a OK team this year but with Cam as the QB I do not see us going very far. I say play Mac Jones and see what the kid has got.

I also see Brady going back to the Super Bowl and winning it all with the Bucs (yuck).
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime