View Poll Results: What is your favorite team sport

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baseball

    2 40.00%
  • Football

    2 40.00%
  • Soccer

    0 0%
  • Baskeball

    1 20.00%
  • Hockey

    0 0%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,516

    Default What is your favorite team sport

    Baseball
    Football
    Soccer
    Basketball
    Hockey

    And I just included the big five here in North America. If you have another one just write it in.
    Last edited by inisideguy; 06-21-2021 at 11:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member foxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,754

    Default

    Australian rules football

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Zelena's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,991

    Default

    Handball. I liked it when I played it at school.

  4. #4
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,459

    Default

    Is the question which is your favorite to play or which is your favorite to watch?

    By the way, I think "American football" would have been more appropriate on a forum such as this since much of the rest of the world uses the term "football" for what we here in the U.S. call "soccer" (including possibly Mexico).

  5. #5
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Is the question which is your favorite to play or which is your favorite to watch?

    By the way, I think "American football" would have been more appropriate on a forum such as this since much of the rest of the world uses the term "football" for what we here in the U.S. call "soccer" (including possibly Mexico).
    To watch or are a fan of. And yea I could have done that with football but I said the big five in North America and thats what its generally called here.

  6. #6
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    To watch or are a fan of. And yea I could have done that with football but I said the big five in North America and thats what its generally called here.
    But like I added . . . I don't think that applies to Mexico.

  7. #7
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But like I added . . . I don't think that applies to Mexico.
    People in Mexico know its called soccer in the United States and Canada. I just didn't want to make the distinction of American football and football. Anyone who is a fan of soccer knows its called football in other places in the world.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member Kusanagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,994

    Default

    Basketball would be #1 for me. With American Football #2, then Hockey, Baseball and Soccer about equal.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

    Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •