Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It seems Jack Easterby is doing his best to run the Texans using "Christian principles".
    The down side of Football sharing royalties across the League is teams with terrible ownership and management are protected.
    The Texans is 100% a cult of cross-humping, drooling fascists. This is the same guy that somehow got to be the “chaplain” of the Chiefs . Then he got hired by the Pats because of the Aaron Hernandez situation and got super close to Belichick. Make of that what you will.

Then gets hired by the Texans where he gets close with the owner in some religious level, and then apparently he gets a say in the firing of their GM at the time Brian Gane. Then gets put in charge of football operations because he works his religious voodoo with the owner and was a force behind the Hopkins trade because he thought “we need to move on from that person”. Then actually became the Texans GM and now could legitimately be the president of the Texans because they just recently fired their president who I think was with Texans for their entire existence.

Mind you this is someone who doesn’t have any background in business or any understanding of football as he thought the Texans would be better off without Deandre Hopkins? Hilarious, he's like a Rasputin!

Who knew putting a lunatic Christian in control would backfire? LOLZ!
    Last edited by GOLGO 13; 02-12-2021 at 02:12 PM. Reason: RASPUTIN baby!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Before anyone jumps on the whole "Tampa Bay dynasty" deal , Shaq Barrett has came out saying he wants a BIG DEAL from Tampa Bay now. That he wants a big contract and deserves one as a free agent.

Watt demanded his release and was unhappy since last season. He's been wanting out awhile.
    I'm not on the Champa Bay Dynasty wagon. They need 9 more years before that ...

I'm merely commenting on the fact that Tampa is going to be the center of any and all trade rumors till Brady leaves for San Fran or retires.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    The Texans is 100% a cult of cross-humping, drooling fascists. This is the same guy that somehow got to be the “chaplain” of the Chiefs . Then he got hired by the Pats because of the Aaron Hernandez situation and got super close to Belichick. Make of that what you will.

Then gets hired by the Texans where he gets close with the owner in some religious level, and then apparently he gets a say in the firing of their GM at the time Brian Gane. Then gets put in charge of football operations because he works his religious voodoo with the owner and was a force behind the Hopkins trade because he thought “we need to move on from that person”. Then actually became the Texans GM and now could legitimately be the president of the Texans because they just recently fired their president who I think was with Texans for their entire existence.

Mind you this is someone who doesn’t have any background in business or any understanding of football as he thought the Texans would be better off without Deandre Hopkins? Hilarious, he's like a Rasputin!

Who knew putting a lunatic Christian in control would backfire? LOLZ!
    They also fired the longtime equipment manager and the only woman running a team PR department by saying they didn't fit the culture. In the case of the woman, she's one of the most respected PR heads in the league. Jack Easterby is a demonic presence anywhere he goes and he should be lanced from the NFL like the boil he is.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Good Lord! I just heard on ESPN Radio that the Texans released J.J. Watt! How long before he joins brother T.J. in Pittsburgh? That's only going to make Desaun Watson even more determined to get the hell out of Houston on the first thing smoking.
    TJ Watt almost immediately made it known that was what he wanted JJ to do on Twitter.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

While Houston was more in the news with how the organization was ran as we saw with Jacksonville things haven't started well. New Coach Urban Meyer went to hire Chris Doyle as the strength & conditioning coach. This came after Doyle after 20 seasons in Iowa had issues pop up from former players with allegations of racism & bullying. On Friday the Fritz Pollard Alliance issued a strong response saying it was a "Failure of Leadership" in Jacksonville.

After that became a big news story , Doyle handed in his resignation due to this a day later.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    While Houston was more in the news with how the organization was ran as we saw with Jacksonville things haven't started well. New Coach Urban Meyer went to hire Chris Doyle as the strength & conditioning coach. This came after Doyle after 20 seasons in Iowa had issues pop up from former players with allegations of racism & bullying. On Friday the Fritz Pollard Alliance issued a strong response saying it was a "Failure of Leadership" in Jacksonville.

After that became a big news story , Doyle handed in his resignation due to this a day later.
    What irks me is how Meyer thought he could get away with that hire in the first place. Did he think no one would pay attention because Jacksonville is a bottom feeder, or that everyone had their focus on the dumpster fire in Houston? If I'm owner Shad Khan, whom I'm sure isn't liking the bad press from the business with Doyle, I don't let this get swept under the rug and tell Meyer in no uncertain terms that sort of **** ain't gonna fly in the pros.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    What irks me is how Meyer thought he could get away with that hire in the first place. Did he think no one would pay attention because Jacksonville is a bottom feeder, or that everyone had their focus on the dumpster fire in Houston? If I'm owner Shad Khan, whom I'm sure isn't liking the bad press from the business with Doyle, I don't let this get swept under the rug and tell Meyer in no uncertain terms that sort of **** ain't gonna fly in the pros.
    Because Meyer is an autocratic ******* who doesn't think he can be questioned and is used to students who have no power of their own. The NFL ain't the NCAA.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    TJ Watt almost immediately made it known that was what he wanted JJ to do on Twitter.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial
    Stefon Diggs has reached out to him too (and no doubt the main Bills office has as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Stefon Diggs has reached out to him too (and no doubt the main Bills office has as well).
    The 3 favorites I've heard to sign JJ Watt are:

-Pittsburgh (his brothers are there)
    - Green Bay (he's a Wisconsin native and would be hailed a returning prodigal son)
    - Buffalo (Diggs, and they're on the rise)

He's gonna play for a ring, and all those teams are looking like they're gonna be in the playoff hunt in 2021 right now. They were in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The 3 favorites I've heard to sign JJ Watt are:

-Pittsburgh (his brothers are there)
    - Green Bay (he's a Wisconsin native and would be hailed a returning prodigal son)
    - Buffalo (Diggs, and they're on the rise)

He's gonna play for a ring, and all those teams are looking like they're gonna be in the playoff hunt in 2021 right now. They were in 2020.
    Pittsburgh I think is on the down.

Green Bay is if you want a ring.

Buffalo might be the long term bet here.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Agreed on all counts.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Spot on with everything you said.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

These five teams are eligible for Hard Knocks this year.
    Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, New York Giants and Carolina Panthers.
    Who would you like to see.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    These five teams are eligible for Hard Knocks this year.
    Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, New York Giants and Carolina Panthers.
    Who would you like to see.
    Likely the New York Giants or Carolina Panthers.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Looks like the Jets will trade Sam Darnold and pick Zach Wilson at 2.