Extraordinary Member

Default Justice League Infinity #5 Preview

Justice League Infinity #5 Preview
    Writer: JM DeMatteis and James Tucker
    Artist: Ethen Beavers

Mighty Member

I'm continuously impressed by this series and how much characterization and dynamics it fits in just one issue, from Diana's mourning of Darkseid and Clark and Kal's pondering about people weaker than them to creating characterizations for two different versions of J'onn and establishing backstories for Earth-D and Earth-X characters. I guess the only present action is the group finding the Javelin's location at the end, but the flashback was interesting.

spoilers:
    Poor Earth-X J'onn who died just as soon as he finally gained freedom from Savage. I guess he's supposed to represent what could've happened to regular J'onn without his connections to humanity that our J'onn tried to maintain. I was also fascinated by how different Earth-D's history, and how it still had conflicts like the civil war that turned Unatti into a more hardened person. Also, some confirmation that Earth-X Metallo is Natasha Irons, which some guessed before then.
    end of spoilers

Good stuff, and we still have two more issues to go. I'm excited.

I keep seeing this series but can't get interest in the art style.... maybe in trade form