Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

best of luck in the future to her. don't kill her, please, writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So does anyone know why she and Locus were given very similar designs? I used to get them confused and at some point thought Locus was Tempo with an updated (and superior costume)

Didnt help that they were both in the MLF
    In costume? I don't see similarity beyond them both having full body coverage and headgear.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    In costume? I don't see similarity beyond them both having full body coverage and headgear.
    You posted the white version of Locus. When drawn as a black woman, she did give me Tempo vibes. The full yellow bodysuit and headgear are part of her signature look. Another black woman with full yellow body headgear made me think they were the same. You really cant see how the image I posted could serve as a redesign of Tempo?

You posted the white version of Locus. When drawn as a black woman, she did give me Tempo vibes. The full yellow bodysuit and headgear are part of her signature look. Another black woman with full yellow body headgear made me think they were the same. You really cant see how the image I posted could serve as a redesign of Tempo?
    Aside from both being brown skinned female, same statement. Bucket helmet vs cowl with goggles, maybe similar golden colorations.
    And for what its worth, Locus was "mis" colored as brownskinned in a panel in her first appearance....

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Tempo hive, not matter what happens,Heather WILL NOT be forgotten
    Are we NOT called TEMPO CADRE?!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Aside from both being brown skinned female, same statement. Bucket helmet vs cowl with goggles, maybe similar golden colorations.
    And for what its worth, Locus was "mis" colored as brownskinned in a panel in her first appearance....
    Actually! Locus was one of the few mutants and comic book characters in general that got race changed HEAVY from white to black! They even sealed the deal by having her sport Afro puffs in lieu of her ponytail.

I want her to have super short cropped blonde hair with mad baby hair art.

Giving her powers could Tempo be considered speedster?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Giving her powers could Tempo be considered speedster?
    of course. Id say she is

of course. Id say she is
    Time manipulation and super-speed, I can see that.

Mighty Member

I see super speed as one of the added effects of her powers.. For me, Tempo manipulates time with a capital T and space with a lower case s. This is how she flies and what helps her with super speed. It also makes her distinctive from other time manipulators.

Pure speedster: Northstar/Aurora

Other folks who are fast: Warpath, Surge, Tempo, Transonic, Monet, (potentially any powerful telekinetic) and that time boy

She not as powerful as Eva Bell but I can see some interesting displaces with her powers.. Like causing something to turn to dust or unmaking something with her limited time field.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I see super speed as one of the added effects of her powers.. For me, Tempo manipulates time with a capital T and space with a lower case s. This is how she flies and what helps her with super speed. It also makes her distinctive from other time manipulators.

Pure speedster: Northstar/Aurora

Other folks who are fast: Warpath, Surge, Tempo, Transonic, Monet, (potentially any powerful telekinetic) and that time boy
    And Timeslip who essentially has the same powers as Tempo. Just not the ability to fly.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    And Timeslip who essentially has the same powers as Tempo. Just not the ability to fly.
    Time slip can move faster by warping time around her but that’s it..she can’t age things or slow folks down. Her thing is that she can view her past or present by time jumping into her body.

Then there is sway who can play back scenes and freeze time in spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Actually! Locus was one of the few mutants and comic book characters in general that got race changed HEAVY from white to black! They even sealed the deal by having her sport Afro puffs in lieu of her ponytail.
    I know I read in the letters page waaaay back that they were supposed to be different characters...was this changed?
    GrindrStone(D)