Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I know Liefeld's original sketch had her with white hair, but she's been depicted with black hair in all her canon appearances .
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I know Liefeld's original sketch had her with white hair, but she's been depicted with black hair in all her canon appearances .
    "C'mon wig!"
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Yes, I know. I wasn't trying to draw her exactly as rendered by the professionals in the comics. A little creative twist. Otherwise I would have given her a helmet and added more detail to her bodysuit.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Yes, I know. I wasn't trying to draw her exactly as rendered by the professionals in the comics. A little creative twist. Otherwise I would have given her a helmet and added more detail to her bodysuit.
    I took it as she has on a kick ass peach wig! Love it!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura

I'm pro-helmet because...yay costumes/mutant clothes and distinctive looks.
    You can write in that she's vain and wants to protect her face and add a layer of character.

If you streamline her too much she does go Void, but there's nothing wrong with that. Give her an accessory and she's good to go.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    Add some subtle line or ridge detailing along her helmet down to her neck, at the wrists and forearms, and lower legs..colour it in highly reflective gold (a technique few colourists can successfully achieve nowadays) et voila...Tempo (by way of Void)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Really cant wait to see where Tempo lands when the dust settles with this vote...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The horn things on her helmet is way too pronounced and ugly.

I would make them much smaller and round them out so they look like flattened studs (not spikes) or... go much smaller, and sleeker, almost dorsal fin-like and aerodynamic or...just use detail lines almost like stitching...and then repeat those details on other parts of her costume/body to add visual interest.

I would also either cover her eyes entirely and leave her mouth/lips/chin uncovered (it's kind of mysterious and unsettling not seeing her eyes...and yes she'll be able to see clearly through the mask) or...expose her eyes and cover everything else...maintaining mystery and still be able to speak and be heard clearly.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yesyesyesamilliontimesyes!
    Void was sexxxy and awesome AF... loved her in WildCATS
    I agree. Plus I really liked Void in the WildCATs
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

So does anyone know why she and Locus were given very similar designs? I used to get them confused and at some point thought Locus was Tempo with an updated (and superior costume)

Didnt help that they were both in the MLF

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So does anyone know why she and Locus were given very similar designs? I used to get them confused and at some point thought Locus was Tempo with an updated (and superior costume)

Didnt help that they were both in the MLF
    She can come back too

Ultimate Member

While Void with her sexy sleek silver bodysuit was sexy, I think I prefer Tempo's suit to have a thicker more 'armor-y' look to it, less like a metallic gold skintight paintjob and more like something that might actually stop a bullet. Just, yanno, like Iron Man's 'armor' mysteriously form-fitting and sexy.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Liefeld should have made her Major X's mom.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    While Void with her sexy sleek silver bodysuit was sexy, I think I prefer Tempo's suit to have a thicker more 'armor-y' look to it, less like a metallic gold skintight paintjob and more like something that might actually stop a bullet. Just, yanno, like Iron Man's 'armor' mysteriously form-fitting and sexy.
    I loved Void, especially before her backstory was provided. Something about mysterious powerful characters is a sure win with me. And I loved her look as well. I can see why some like the glossy, wet look for Tempo. Time is fluid, after all. But I can also see Tempo wearing body armor. If it works for Kang, why not Tempo?

Honestly, I just want them to add her to the team so that we can explore the possibilities. I'd even be happy if Tempo went a different direction entirely with her look, even if it wasn't as militaristic as second skin body armor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I loved Void, especially before her backstory was provided. Something about mysterious powerful characters is a sure win with me. And I loved her look as well. I can see why some like the glossy, wet look for Tempo. Time is fluid, after all. But I can also see Tempo wearing body armor. If it works for Kang, why not Tempo?

Honestly, I just want them to add her to the team so that we can explore the possibilities. I'd even be happy if Tempo went a different direction entirely with her look, even if it wasn't as militaristic as second skin body armor.
    If not her classic look, the concept look was cool minus the white hair.

tempoconcept.jpg
    Last edited by danielsan52; 02-03-2021 at 08:07 PM.

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura