Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I kind of like that Speed didnt have to come out. He just started hanging out with Prodigy and now theyre making out and in a relationship.

He does seem to have a personality that would be like 'yeah I like both guys and girls so what'.

Can't wait to read the issue

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I kind of like that Speed didnt have to come out. He just started hanging out with Prodigy and now theyre making out and in a relationship.

He does seem to have a personality that would be like 'yeah I like both guys and girls so what'.

Can't wait to read the issue
    He's fast. He can have a lot of character development in the time it takes the rest of us to go, "Wait, he's what now?"

Most of it will happen off-panel, though. :/

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Well I just hope Tommy has some nice panel time with some good character development, I donīt consider him being in a relationship with David as character development when marvel barely has touched on that. Of the young avengers heīs the less developed but he had some intriguing backstory and given he was used as an experiment he could relate on that front to the rest of the mutants in his generation. I expect him to have some tension with the people who donīt like Wanda, in fact I expect him to have some tension with Lorna as well but I really would like to see him take tea with Lorna and Magneto in the HoM once we deal with the classical super hero fight between Lorna and the rest of X-factor to save Syrin.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-30-2021 at 09:12 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Keep the discussion focused on the preview, folks. If you're here to take your fifteenth dump of the day before noon on The Scarlet Witch, go away.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

The supporting cast / guest stars this book has >>>>>>>>>>>

One thing you can say about Prodigy is that is really doesn't have a set type Surge, Dani Moonstar, Hulking and now Speed

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    One thing you can say about Prodigy is that is really doesn't have a set type Surge, Dani Moonstar, Hulking and now Speed
    sounds like a sliding scale to me.
    My flag is bacon.