Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    You guys are seriously confusing me why in the world does Wanda being or not being a mutant or not having anything to do with Tommy or Wiccan being mutants?

You guys do understand that 2 humans can make a mutant right?
    Weren't they also basicly warped into existence because the father is an android? So there would also be the chance that Wanda created them to be mutants because she believed (or is depending on the current state of her retcons) herself to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, but Wanda can also empower her magical children without the need for an X-Gene. They may or may not be mutants independently of Wanda, but the fact that Wanda is not a mutant makes it less likely as they are weird magical reincarnations of her children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Weren't they also basicly warped into existence because the father is an android? So there would also be the chance that Wanda created them to be mutants because she believed (or is depending on the current state of her retcons) herself to be one.
    That was never stated in the comics. The reason we know Wanda isn't a mutant is because it was clearly stated she wasn't. To my knowledge it was never stated outright that Wiccan and Speed were not mutants. I think you guys are just getting in your own heads.

Wanda and Quicksilver are not mutants while Speed and Wiccan are

Amazing Member

That was never stated in the comics. The reason we know Wanda isn't a mutant is because it was clearly stated she wasn't. To my knowledge it was never stated outright that Wiccan and Speed were not mutants. I think you guys are just getting in your own heads.

Are they even human technically

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Did the O.N.E attack take place during a particular issue? I think that it was before my time reading xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

No, we only saw flashbacks like when Loa died. It must have happened between the battle with Nate Grey and Cyclops reuniting the X-Men at Rosencanny.
    That was O*N*E in Rosenberg's run?
    "Cable was right!"

That's so cute. great review. I didn't know Speed is queer too!

I should start collecting X-Factor. Is it any good though? Mojo world was a little bit of a turn off for me. But super queer X-Men teams on the other hand are a turn on!

BANNED

Pretty sure the retcon will be undone and the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver will be mutants and Magnetos kids now Disney has full mutants rights after buying Fox. The fact the Witch and now her kids are starting to appear in the X-Men books says something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Pretty sure the retcon will be undone and the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver will be mutants and Magnetos kids now Disney has full mutants rights after buying Fox. The fact the Witch and now her kids are starting to appear in the X-Men books says something.
    the appear as clear cut antagonists, not as characters the x-books want.
    Besides disney has had the rights for a few years now, and nothing, wanda isnt even getting an mcu synergy mini

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    That's so cute. great review. I didn't know Speed is queer too!

I should start collecting X-Factor. Is it any good though? Mojo world was a little bit of a turn off for me. But super queer X-Men teams on the other hand are a turn on!

It's probably my favorite X-title! Leah's writing can be a little clunky sometimes, but she's also the only one (besides Vita now in New Mutants) whose primarily focusing on character development and mining past stories.

I want Lorna and Tommy to interact
    I want it so bad
    I want them to finally mention that Lorna was previously related to the Maximoff twins (and therefore also to Billy and Tommy)

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think this is the issue where Lorna fights the rest of the team so he may stay around for a while and meet her.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I didn't know both of the twins (Wiccan and Speed) were gay ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

Because he managed to get on Krakoa? He is a speedster, if he is even close to his uncle in terms of power, he just ran over the water to the island.

Considering all the past attacks, they still seem to have no real barrier around the island. Doesn't mean he isn't a mutant though.
    I mean in a way it kinda does. Whenever a human or non-mutant arrives on the island Sage gets alerts, best ex is when Deadpool decided to visit and once the jello mutant barfed him out the alarms were set off.

Because he managed to get on Krakoa? He is a speedster, if he is even close to his uncle in terms of power, he just ran over the water to the island.

Considering all the past attacks, they still seem to have no real barrier around the island. Doesn't mean he isn't a mutant though.
    When Kitty chose to use the seaway to reach Krakoa, she still had to face the gates
    Either Tommy ​​was able to sneak in like Wade, or ... I guess we'll be enlightened on this mystery next Wednesday

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the appear as clear cut antagonists, not as characters the x-books want.
    Besides disney has had the rights for a few years now, and nothing, wanda isnt even getting an mcu synergy mini
    Setting aside that there’s a large chunk of the marvel editorial who blame Wanda(rather than, you know, Bendis) for Disassembled killing the old concept of the Avengers; WandaVision’s delays seem to have played a role in that

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    When Kitty chose to use the seaway to reach Krakoa, she still had to face the gates
    Either Tommy ​​was able to sneak in like Wade, or ... I guess we'll be enlightened on this mystery next Wednesday
    The test results determine that was a lie.
    "Cable was right!"