Default Shin Godzilla vs Legendary Godzilla

Shin Godzilla vs Legendary Godzilla

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Shin Godzilla vs Legendary Godzilla
    Shin's beam spam shouldn't do much to Legendary, who also has a much better close combat game, and is considerably more durable.

I'd put shin over legendary myself I think legendary would have to go burning mode to win my opinion may change after the next move.

Shin's feats pale in comparison to Legendary, and Shin doesn't put out enough damage to really do more than scratch Legendary's paint. Pretty straightforward spank for the Legendary Kaiju.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'm fairly certain Shin will succeed in only feeding Legendary Goji, to the point where he may inadvertently turn LG into Burning LG. It's then Shin goes comatose and is left completely vulnerable.

Shin is not exactly the best Godzilla to use in Rumbles because he either annihilates his foe(s) in his opening attack or fails to do so and falls asleep, affectively forfeiting the fight because his opponent will be free to punish the Shin Punching Bag.

Shin didnt get into monster rumbles, so he doesn't have the feats to take on someone his weight
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Shin didnt get into monster rumbles, so he doesn't have the feats to take on someone his weight
    He's had a few, but they've all been non-canon crossovers