Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Team books always have characters that get more attention than others and I think Killberbee911 is well aware of that with his comparisons to X-Men.

Problem I think is not that, for example, Kyle would get less attention than John in a team book, but that they are basically getting zero attention now. John is now getting a book and likely Hal and Kyle will now have zero attention.
    That is the point, yeah stuff like how much attention or how a character is presented people will always complain about that, I have seen Wolverine and Cyclops fans complain about the treatment of their characters. What you get with a steady book around is a place where you know might see your character again. Yeah there is always going to be you should have used Kyle or Simon more but a team book is a place you know the character has a chance of showing up.

Which is better than comic book limbo and going for years without possibly seeing a character. I am in no way saying they wouldn't be popularity hierarchy in team book and a say Jessica Fan and John Stewart fan wouldn't feel jealous if the writer favored Kyle and Guy with page time. I am saying always having a place for these characters to play is should be the point of the franchise.

You guys can disagree that the franchise should be a team franchise but the one thing that is true DC like making Human Lanterns I mean there is now Simon Baz, Jessica Cruz, Tai Pham, Keli Quintela, and Sojourner “Jo” Mullein. DC has no plans to stop making Human Lanterns and will continue to make them. Having an outlet to put these characters in and make more of them just makes sense to do. Anyways with Green Lantern TV show focus on a bunch of human lanterns(Alan Scott, Guy Gardner, Simon Baz, and Jessica Cruz,) and rumored Green Lantern movie to be a buddy cop thing with Hal and John. The team focus that I am talking about might be more of reality than you think.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-02-2021 at 06:46 AM.