Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I think it is because of the preview Infinity Frontier #1, where Earth-2 Huntress made a small cameo.
    Now I've seen it! I think you're right. Classic Earth-2 is finally back!
    I mean, it was already back since Doomsday Clock AFAIK, but since so much of that series has been contradicted or ignored, it's nice to see that Earth-2 may be back for real.

To me Earth-2 should be the place where the Trinity debuted in the Golden Age alongside the JSA. I would also love if they made it so that Earth-2's history was more deeply influenced by the existence of superbeings than Earth-0. An Earth were the JSA defeated Hitler early on, affecting the course of history as we know it so that the present day of Earth-2 would be VERY different from or own.
    That could make it unique enough to exist alongside Earth-0's JSA.

Astonishing Member

The Nu52 version is clearly gone. But there still might be few elements they could use, and DC could decide not to use JSI concept.

Wally looks good in Jesse's threads. LOL

Incredible Member

Is this the Huntress in this image?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    If this is the one you mean:

that doesn't look like the Helena Wayne version of Huntress to me (since the mask/cowl looks wrong compared to how she's been shown in the past).

vs.
    Last edited by MajorHoy; 06-15-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Come on. That's clearly supposed to be her. It's just the colors that are a bit off, but clearly the costume is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Would've been even better if it had been one of her non-pants costumes .

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah xdd.

I would have totally loved to see a full story of Wally as Jesse and interacting with Rick. It would have been son epic.

That leap was set in around 2009 JSA, not present day - Jesse isn't Liberty Belle nowadays, she's back to being Jesse Quick.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So I notice:

Tangent Universe
    Stan Lee's 'Just Imagine' universe's Wonder Woman (holy crap was someone from DC browsing the WW boards here?)
    Pre Crisis Earth 2
    Kingdom Come (of course)
    Red Sun Superman (of course)
    Lil' League from that one Superman/Batman arc (Yay! Somebody remembers them!)

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Come on. That's clearly supposed to be her. It's just the colors that are a bit off, but clearly the costume is the same.
    It's more than just the colors.

It's either bad artwork; a case of not giving the artist the right source material; or it may not even be the version of "Earth-2" we use to know. (Or maybe nobody at DC knows / cares about doing things correctly these days.)
    A picture by itself really means nothing without further clarification from DC. And unfortunately, too often DC is throwing images at us these days without clarifications or without any further plans to do anything more about them.

Incredible Member

That leap was set in around 2009 JSA, not present day - Jesse isn't Liberty Belle nowadays, she's back to being Jesse Quick.
    But Yolanda and Beth?

So I notice:

Tangent Universe
    Stan Lee's 'Just Imagine' universe's Wonder Woman (holy crap was someone from DC browsing the WW boards here?)
    Pre Crisis Earth 2
    Kingdom Come (of course)
    Red Sun Superman (of course)
    Lil' League from that one Superman/Batman arc (Yay! Somebody remembers them!)
    And Earth A.D. (After Disaster) - Kamandi The Last Boy On Earth

But Yolanda and Beth?
    DC seems to be having them crop up in images these days, but have they ever explained what happened to them after they were killed off back in 1993?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    DC seems to be having them crop up in images these days, but have they ever explained what happened to them after they were killed off back in 1993?
    They came back to life because of what happened in Doomsday Clock. This is similar to Ma and Pa Kent.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    It's more than just the colors.

It's either bad artwork; a case of not giving the artist the right source material; or it may not even be the version of "Earth-2" we use to know. (Or maybe nobody at DC knows / cares about doing things correctly these days.)
    A picture by itself really means nothing without further clarification from DC. And unfortunately, too often DC is throwing images at us these days without clarifications or without any further plans to do anything more about them.
    Good lord.