Wildcat/Tomcat (Tom Bronson)
    Citizen Steel
    Judomaster
    Amazing Man
    Magog
    Mister America
    King Chimera
    Anna Fortune

Honestly, I'm not seeing any of these people returning as being a big draw. I'm just not seeing the point of delaying a JSA relaunch for them. The Doomsday Clock team covered all the essential basis pretty well and already has over a lot of members.
    I think fans would like to see Steel back. He was adapted for television in Legends of Tomorrow.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Is JSA public domain yet? Maybe Marvel can can give them a book.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think fans would like to see Steel back. He was adapted for television in Legends of Tomorrow.
    I didn't mean any slight against these characters, and wouldn't mind any of them being brought back. But look at the full context. Realistically we are not getting a JSA series at least until the Infinite Frontier mini concludes. That is six months. We are not looking at a JSA series until Jan 2022 at the earliest. So far the only JSA characters confirmed for having a prominent role in IF are Alan, Jade, and Obsidian. A small portion of the Doomsday Clock team. Outside of a few others, most of the Team brought back in Doomsday clock hasn't been seen anywhere and isn't slated to be seen anywhere.

Now let's ask the question. Are Steel, or any of the other missing Pre-Flashpoint members not with the team in Doomsday Clock, worth the wait on a new JSA ongoing? I really don't think so. If they want them back, couldn't they make finding them part of the initial arc of a New JSA series launching with the team that returned in Doomsday Clock. This leads me to fear they are effectively discarding the team's return in Doomsday Clock and calling redo with Alan having to find members all over again. This would simply be a pure waste of time as there is no reason they can't just launch a JSA team with the Doomsday Clock team. I'm also afraid we might end up with a net loss of members from the Doomsday Clock team. What if decide to say not bring back say, Damage, or even a more major member like Power Girl, if this a redo on bringing the JSA back?

I want to be optimistic, but this is looking like an exercise in wasting time and avoiding publishing a full JSA title at best, and has a possibility to be not only be that but also a subtraction of what we already were suppose to have back at worse. Maybe when we get more info about it there will be something to alleviate my unease, but right now I'm feeling apprehensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    . . . Maybe when we get more info about it there will be something to alleviate my unease, but right now I'm feeling apprehensive.
    Hell, some of us have been feeling "apprehensive" even before Flushpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Is JSA public domain yet? Maybe Marvel can can give them a book.
    Not until three years after Superman does (and even then it would only be the original roster, so no Power Girl or Mister Terrific, no Stargirl or Atom Smasher). And that's a few years away. Of course Mickey Mouse would go public domain first, and Disney will lobby to change the law - as they have before - to extend the copyright to prevent that happening.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

Had to remind me of that, did you?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

Ah yes. The arc started debating about killing a baby, and ended with that

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Barry accidentally time travelling... typical.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

First off, Wonder Woman's accent. Second, the comments <sigh>…
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I don't get why they had to include Barry. I would have prefered to have other actual JSAers.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I don't get why they had to include Barry. I would have prefered to have other actual JSAers.
    Barry's there as an audience POV from the modern era.

They said there were a few reasons they didn't include specific members (wouldn't have worked in the plot, redundant with the characters they went with).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Barry's there as an audience POV from the modern era.

They said there were a few reasons they didn't include specific members (wouldn't have worked in the plot, redundant with the characters they went with).
    Booooo the JSA doesn’t need Barry.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Booooo the JSA doesn’t need Barry.
    I agree, but it's not like they're excluding Jay and I imagine Barry will be there to marvel at how awesome the JSA are .

LIBERTY 3.jpgThink her sonic powers works this way a lil like Vibe's