Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Caliban. He can sense the presence of other mutants, could be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Caliban. He can sense the presence of other mutants, could be helpful.
    Can he sense them if they are dead?

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Threnody the house DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Leah Williams is not the editor nor the head. Hickman calls the shots whether Leah likes it or not.
    She's not the editor or head, but coworkers usually try to stay on each others' good sides and collaborate, which means it's highly likely Lorna would still appear on X-Factor while starring on X-Men like she says in the tweet (assuming X-Factor fans didn't manage to screw Lorna over in the vote).

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Some cases of X-Factor may not be looking for dead mutants, just missing ones. Alternately, possible that the reason for a mutant's death has to do with some kind of operation where mutants are abducted first. Maybe Caliban can sense dead ones, I don't know, just noting how that ability can be useful even if he can't sense dead mutants.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    From my point of view, if she leaves, she leaves behind her a massive hole to be filled. I don't just mean from just her position on the team, she's effectively the leader, even though not officially really. But in terms of the commercial viability of the book, she's by far the most recognisable and relateable character in the book, and I'm sure she has to be driving sales.

If she goes and isn't replaced the book has to be driven purely by the writing a bit like Hellions. I'm not at all sure that's possible, even though the premise is excellent. So I think a replacement has got to be found, and that replacement has to be big.

Problem is we're getting to the point where most of the popular mutants are already on a team, but of course there are some teams which are possibly a bit top heavy, so there's a possibility of somebody moving from another team, maybe Marauders. I'd like it to be Iceman.
    Bishop is better suited. Capable and competent leadship skills. He served as a soldier /policeman accumulated lots of experience. Served as a detective which is pretty much the whole point of X-Factor. For good measure he's an excellent tactician.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Bishop is better suited. Capable and competent leadship skills. He served as a soldier /policeman accumulated lots of experience. Served as a detective which is pretty much the whole point of X-Factor. For good measure he's an excellent tactician.
    While initially I was hesitant because Bishop doesn’t seem like he would vibe with this team that might actually be a good thing. He could bring some new energy to the team. At this point he’d be better anywhere besides Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Bishop is a great character but x-factor is very unreadable and my guess it will be luck to get past 12 issues.

He needs to be one of the protagonists and a bigger book
    Last edited by Rang10; 02-11-2021 at 12:39 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    He did in Necrosha

Wicked. The girl controls spirits and yet isn't even mentioned in a book about death.

Absolutely! I recently re-read District X and I would love to see Bishop lead X-Factor, he's perfect for it!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Typos: Zero Tolerance
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Wind Dancer
    Yes. I said what I said.
    Say it loud say it proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    At best, she’ll get Prodigy and Eyeboy coffee.
    The AUDACITY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Shatterstar. He's already appearing in the series.
    I would not be mad at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    .... but x-factor is very unreadable ....
    And yet you persist. Such vigor. Such determination. Truly the best of us.
    Last edited by Fokken; 02-18-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Shatterstar
    Please Remain Calm

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Wicked. The girl controls spirits and yet isn't even mentioned in a book about death.
    Wicked would be great, she can bring back the spirits of the dead, a great way to develop an investigation.

"To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Wicked would be great, she can bring back the spirits of the dead, a great way to develop an investigation.

Exactly. She's perfect for the book. One of the few good things about the Genoshan Excalibur.

Oh yay other people love wicked too! I think she’s amazing, I would love to see more of her