Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is one of the reasons I am iffy with Falcon ended up with the shield.

Dude is woefully underpowered to deal with people like this... even with the falcon wings. And his H2H skills are not the best,

I keep hoping he is going to take the SSS because he is also a "good man" and it wouldnt break his brain... just so he has a chance out there lol
    That's funny because MCU Sam is arguably better armed and equipped than comic book Sam. He just needs to get a new drone from somewhere.

Comic Sam CAN command birds but people just end up feeling bad for the birds he's controlling.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    That's funny because MCU Sam is arguably better armed and equipped than comic book Sam. He just needs to get a new drone from somewhere.

Comic Sam CAN command birds but people just end up feeling bad for the birds he's controlling.
    MCU sam is so much better than 616 sam. Easily. All around lol.

I don't remember what ultimate sam was like.

MCU power levels are much more strict in the comics though
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post

They could've adapted his mental powers into something more tactical in the MCU

Extraordinary Member

Ultimate Sam was a genius who created his wings. I don't remember much about him aside from that. MCU Sam seems to be able to repair Stark tech. So he may be an Engineer. Not uncommon for Air Force types.

I think Sam is underrated in the comics. But they are developing him great on this show.

Epsiode was incredible, easily the best yet. The Dora stole the entire show

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by steel_atlas View Post
    Also a member of the SS+.

Also changing the Flagsmashers from Thanos Cultists to Anarchists makes US Agent come off as way worse.
    I mean Flag Smashers prefer the time during the Blip because how humanity as a whole handles that situation, not because they believe in Thanos's philosophy or something like that.
    Thanos as a disaster brought out what they considered good out of human civilization, but I doubt they find the disaster itself pleasant.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean Flag Smashers prefer the time during the Blip because how humanity as a whole handles that situation, not because they believe in Thanos's philosophy or something like that.
    Thanos as a disaster brought out what they considered good out of human civilization, but I doubt they find the disaster itself pleasant.
    The original story was that they wanted to release a virus that would kill half the planet.

They scrapped that storyline because of Covid.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Samue...n_(Earth-1610)

Ult.Sam was Dr, super genius, adventurer and semi retired military.. imo definitely the the 3rd best black hero from that world behind Miles & Fury.. He definitely had lead/leading man potential.. The last Avengers character used a crappie/lame version him on the show & imo MCU Sam is kind of watered down version of 616 & Ult he’s has some skills sets/aspects of both but none used to the fullest like ethier comics version. They just should used mostly the Ult version with a lil 616 mixed in MCU imo.. Have him invent his wings, drones & etc. Also had him make a server room that allowed him to talk to birds and other animals big missed opportunity imo

The original story was that they wanted to release a virus that would kill half the planet.

They scrapped that storyline because of Covid.
    I've seen that thrown around a bit here and there, but is there an actual credible source for that? Besides insiders? Because thats all I've been getting on that end, leading me to believe its not that credible of a rumour.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I've seen that thrown around a bit here and there, but is there an actual credible source for that? Besides insiders? Because thats all I've been getting on that end, leading me to believe its not that credible of a rumour.
    Fair point. I mean there were reshoots and it seems based off leaks and rumors.

it did come from one of the more "credible" rumor people, it wasn't like WeGotThisCovered

also seems logical and their were rumors about it as soon as reshoots happened.

prolly won't here "officially" abotu any plot changes until the show was over. Just like we didnt' hear about WandaVisions issues due to covid until the show is over
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Spectacular Member

I do find the reaction to the show interesting.

Wakanda violating Latvias sovereignty seems to be a okay.

Ultimate Member

I do find the reaction to the show interesting.

Wakanda violating Latvias sovereignty seems to be a okay.
    Wakanda seems to be ok with going to other countries without being invited. But I guess when people try to steal your vibranium, you become a little bit defensive

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Wakanda seems to be ok with going to other countries without being invited. But I guess when people try to steal your vibranium, you become a little bit defensive
    When the man who killed your King walking around free things change

Incredible Member

People acting line Sam is getting beat up when he is Clearly a great fighter in the Mcu.Also. When Sam held the shield in the comics he was badass also.