Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Would he be their "handler"? If he's an anti-hero, he wouldn't necessarily be the same as a "reforming" villain
    I don't think he's going to be a villain at all.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't think he's going to be a villain at all.
    Yeah, I agree. I'm guessing he'll be an antagonistic rival hero who "sees the light"

Yeah, I agree. I'm guessing he'll be an antagonistic rival hero who "sees the light"
    Pretty much. I think they'll keep his character close to how he was in the comics. He starts as a rival/antagonist but in the end he becomes more heroic.

Ultimate Member

Pretty much. I think they'll keep his character close to how he was in the comics. He starts as a rival/antagonist but in the end he becomes more heroic.
    So then Zemo will be the real villain in it?

I think Zemo will be the main villain while Walker is just doing what the government wants, while that will probably get in the way of Sam and Bucky's goals at some point.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Zemo will be the main villain while Walker is just doing what the government wants, while that will probably get in the way of Sam and Bucky's goals at some point.
    Makes sense. Hopefully they don't make US Agent too irreparably antagonistic and then "redeem" him.

So then Zemo will be the real villain in it?
    You have Zemo as the main, Flag Smashers as the redshirts(grunts for Sam and Bucky to have action scenes and beat up on) and Walker as the wildcard who will likely face everybody at some point.

Ultimate Member

You have Zemo as the main, Flag Smashers as the redshirts(grunts for Sam and Bucky to have action scenes and beat up on) and Walker as the wildcard who will likely face everybody at some point.
    I'm wondering why would Baron Zemo team up with anarchists?

I think he'll be an anti-hero. At some point I wouldn't be surprised if he became Captain America.

I could even see him getting a series on D+.
    I think USAgent will be the Cap at the start of the series. The government wants him even though Steve personally chose Sam to be his successor. For whatever reason, Sam goes along with what the govt wants because he still has his doubts about taking up the mantle.

Then Zemo comes along and starts manipulating USAgent, causing him to unravel and pushes him down a dark path. He can't handle the pressure of being Cap.

I also think they will introduce Isaiah Bradley in this show. Maybe that's Carl Lumbly's character. He will somehow play into Sam's decision to embrace the mantle.

I'm wondering why would Baron Zemo team up with anarchists?
    "Superheroes.....cannot be allowed to exist."

Bucky is about as powerful as Steve. I'm wondering how that little girl was able to throw him off the truck so easily. Are there more SSS knock offs? If so who made them? Zola?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    "Superheroes.....cannot be allowed to exist."

Bucky is about as powerful as Steve. I'm wondering how that little girl was able to throw him off the truck so easily. Are there more SSS knock offs? If so who made them? Zola?
    Are they really going with that direction with Zemo?

I assume she has some kind of powers.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I think USAgent will be the Cap at the start of the series. The government wants him even though Steve personally chose Sam to be his successor. For whatever reason, Sam goes along with what the govt wants because he still has his doubts about taking up the mantle.

Then Zemo comes along and starts manipulating USAgent, causing him to unravel and pushes him down a dark path. He can't handle the pressure of being Cap.

I also think they will introduce Isaiah Bradley in this show. Maybe that's Carl Lumbly's character. He will somehow play into Sam's decision to embrace the mantle.
    Yeah they were talking about Lumbly being Isaiah Bradley and that will be how Eli is brought in. I hope they also at least mention Josiah if he doesn't appear.

I wonder though if the U.S. gov't wouldn't want to brand Walker as Agent to begin with since Steve and the gov't end on great terms. The U.S. doesn't want Sam running around with Steve's shield and having two patriotic heroes running around.

Ultimate Member

Yeah they were talking about Lumbly being Isaiah Bradley and that will be how Eli is brought in. I hope they also at least mention Josiah if he doesn't appear.

I wonder though if the U.S. gov't wouldn't want to brand Walker as Agent to begin with since Steve and the gov't end on great terms. The U.S. doesn't want Sam running around with Steve's shield and having two patriotic heroes running around.
    I'm not familiar with Isaiah Bradley, but I think he's a contemporary of Steve, so shouldn't he be about a hundred years old by now?

Amazing Member

What kind of upgrades do you think Falcon and WS will get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hmm. I presume that Stark improved on Falcon's original wings (the original designer was never revealed; maybe it will be retconned as Stark-tech). The Wakandans fixed bucky's brain and likely tweaked his arm. I'm not sure who will be their tech fix-up person at this point, since Tony is off the table, and (on-camera, anyway) Shuri as well. SHIELD is officially dissolved, and while I guess that Tony's money may have some kind of permanent endowment for Avengers related funding, who knows what staff they have that can properly maintain their equipment?

I don't know if Amadeus Cho is allowed to hang around. Maybe him..
    the gadgets, weapons and abilities Falcon's wings/suit has that hasn't been used on screen yet whoo.png

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by hbky2j View Post
    the gadgets, weapons and abilities Falcon's wings/suit has that hasn't been used on screen yet whoo.png

You think he'll get his telepathy?