Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1548
  1. #811
    Incredible Member Eto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    720

    Default


    Zemo's fist pumps are dropping harder than Sokovia.

  2. #812
    Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Another example of classic "journalism" both We've Got This Covered and Bounding Into Comics are promoting rumors of the show underperforming from an unreliable source aka. an Outrage Youtuber named Doomcock.

    People still take that hack seriously?
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

    Credit for avatar goes to zclark

  3. #813
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    Another example of classic "journalism" both We've Got This Covered and Bounding Into Comics are promoting rumors of the show underperforming from an unreliable source aka. an Outrage Youtuber named Doomcock.

    People still take that hack seriously?
    The irony is people like him complain about fake news in the mainstream media, yet sites like these promote his nonsense

  4. #814
    Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    The irony is people like him complain about fake news in the mainstream media, yet sites like these promote his nonsense
    And people believe that nonsense for some reason.

    https://twitter.com/CrucialBunny/sta...89707054141442
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

    Credit for avatar goes to zclark

  5. #815
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post

    Zemo's fist pumps are dropping harder than Sokovia.
    I liked this scene
    "The time for subtlety is passing. Now is the time for change." [New Mutants (Vol. 1) #38]

  6. #816
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    And people believe that nonsense for some reason.

    https://twitter.com/CrucialBunny/sta...89707054141442
    Otherwise they'd have to see the world as it is. They'd realize facts don't care about their feelings!

    It seems Zemo is becoming even more popular now

  7. #817
    Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Otherwise they'd have to see the world as it is. They'd realize facts don't care about their feelings!

    It seems Zemo is becoming even more popular now
    Bounding Into Comics responded to my tweet, how cute.

    https://twitter.com/BBally81/status/1380301129343496192
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

    Credit for avatar goes to zclark

  8. #818
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    Bounding Into Comics responded to my tweet, how cute.

    https://twitter.com/BBally81/status/1380301129343496192
    I checked the replies. Do they have any facts on their side?

  9. #819
    Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I checked the replies. Do they have any facts on their side?
    Not to mention their source is Samba TV, which only covers viewerships from Smart TVs
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

    Credit for avatar goes to zclark

  10. #820
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    Not to mention their source is Samba TV, which only covers viewerships from Smart TVs
    Not entirely thorough, considering it's a streaming show, right?

  11. #821
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post

    Zemo's fist pumps are dropping harder than Sokovia.
    LOL, I love Marvel leaning into it.

  12. #822
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post

    Zemo's fist pumps are dropping harder than Sokovia.
    I can't believe they actually gave us the #ZemoCut. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    Another example of classic "journalism" both We've Got This Covered and Bounding Into Comics are promoting rumors of the show underperforming from an unreliable source aka. an Outrage Youtuber named Doomcock.

    People still take that hack seriously?
    I wonder what made them turn their agenda against this show. Was it the discussion of racism that is too uncomfortable for their ''leave politics outta my entertainment'' tastes? Must have been that. And it's funny, because it's been a really vanilla depiction of racism so far. Much like Captain Marvel was a very vanilla feminism. Marvel Studios is nowhere near as ''woke'' as those haters like to paint.

  13. #823
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,549

    Default

    What do you expect from a Youtuber who at this point is just another Anti-SJW who is the type who jumped on Brie Larson for her supposed offense.

  14. #824

    Default

    John Walker: "They weren't even super soldiers"

    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

  15. #825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post

    Zemo's fist pumps are dropping harder than Sokovia.
    Marvel's making 1 hour video loops now? Oh no, they're starting to know what we want...
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •