Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Yeah it seems right now Sam and Bucky are being standoffish

Mighty Member

I am getting a nice rivalling buddy cop-ish Hobbs n Shaw type vibes from Falcon n WS in ep2....I LOVED IT!!

Isaiah Bradley is now officially Canon therefore so is Josiah X and of course Patriot his grandson.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    I am getting a nice rivalling buddy cop-ish Hobbs n Shaw type vibes from Falcon n WS in ep2....I LOVED IT!!

Isaiah Bradley is now officially Canon therefore so is Josiah X and of course Patriot his grandson.
    Well...no..Josiah has not appeared or been mentioned. Eli was Isaiah's grandson thru his daughter Sarah...bit Sarah may not exist as Sarah because some characters names are changed in the MCU like Ant Man's ex-wife who was Peggy in the comics but Maggie in the MCU.

I think the poster meant that now that Isaiah is established in the MCU, there is now a pathway to introduce Josiah X.

Ultimate Member

What happened with the legal issues supposedly around the Bradleys?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    What happened with the legal issues supposedly around the Bradleys?
    It got resolved ?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It got resolved ?
    Ok. I wasn't even sure what the issue was in the first place

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Well...no..Josiah has not appeared or been mentioned. Eli was Isaiah's grandson thru his daughter Sarah...bit Sarah may not exist as Sarah because some characters names are changed in the MCU like Ant Man's ex-wife who was Peggy in the comics but Maggie in the MCU.
    Peggy and Maggie are both shortenings for Margaret, the only reason they didn't have her go by Peggy is because they know most of the viewers are morons and would think they are referring to Steve's girl despite nothing in the main movie having anything to do with her.

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    Peggy and Maggie are both shortenings for Margaret, the only reason they didn't have her go by Peggy is because they know most of the viewers are morons and would think they are referring to Steve's girl despite nothing in the main movie having anything to do with her.
    Interesting learn something something new today

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    So how does Margaret become Peggy?

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I'm actually liking this a fair bit. I used to hate MCU Bucky but he actually has a personality now and even if he's different from the comics it's something to grab onto. Sam is great as he always has been since CA:TWS. And I like how he's pushing back on the idea of the Flag-Smashers being bad. Just wish that Sharon would show up already.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I'm actually liking this a fair bit. I used to hate MCU Bucky but he actually has a personality now and even if he's different from the comics it's something to grab onto. Sam is great as he always has been since CA:TWS. And I like how he's pushing back on the idea of the Flag-Smashers being bad. Just wish that Sharon would show up already.
    I never hated Bucky but I agree he had little personality, although he didn't have a lot of time for it. I was also kinda "meh" on Sam, in comparison to the other Avengers

Ultimate Member

Oh who knows. 'Kit' is a nickname for Christopher and 'Nino' for Anthony, so the takeaway is that 'people are weird.'

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh who knows. 'Kit' is a nickname for Christopher and 'Nino' for Anthony, so the takeaway is that 'people are weird.'
    That's true

Extraordinary Member

Or the ever popular...