Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1552
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No it was getting high ratings the whole time. It seemed to be really popular numbers wise. It had early complaints with some fans that it was too slow and they didn't like the black and white stuff.
    Did any of you see this?
    Right Wingers Cancel Marvel Cinematic Universe?
    A right-wing group is claiming that 83.49% of Disney+ viewers stopped watching "Falcon and The Winter Soldier" over a scene of "BLM propaganda." Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks.
    The Young Turks
    Last edited by mace11; 04-16-2021 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Did you any of you see this?

The Young Turks
    Ah, that explains it all. Thanks!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

What are the right wingers complaining about?

Incredible Member

Smile

You guys complain about "Right Wingers", and yet you use "Left Winger" talking points as a means of complaining about what Right Wingers do with their viewing habits. Over FICTION. Classic.

spoilers:
    Larry David Power Broker.
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    spoilers:
    Larry David Power Broker.
    end of spoilers
    Can’t wait for Secret Invasion show now

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    You guys complain about "Right Wingers", and yet you use "Left Winger" talking points as a means of complaining about what Right Wingers do with their viewing habits. Over FICTION. Classic.
    Um, what? The video only mentioned right wingers

Extraordinary Member

So...some thoughts...
    spoilers:

Torres has Sam's scrap....will we see him in wings in the last episode?

Credit scene...John forging a new shield...I am thinking that John Walker may "die" in the big fight against the Flag Smashers allowing for Jack Daniels to become U.S. Agent without the baggage.

Disappointed we did not get to see the FalCap suit...at least in the case. Come on...we all know that is what was in there.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    I may be one of the few people to appreciate this but the comic fan in me found the introduction of Contessa Valentino Allegra Del Fontaine really cool, and it was interesting to see her approaching John Walker after he was dishonourably discharged.

Although I don't like the MCU version of Walker (nor are we meant to I know) I thought he was very appropriate with Battlestar's parents and that was nice to see.

I really (really!) liked revisiting Isiaah Bradley (I see his MCU history is very similar to his comics history which I suppose isn't surprising but is something I appreciate) and his talk with Sam was very interesting (I still hope to see Eli become Patriot but we will see).

Nice to see Joaquin Torres again too

Sharon Carter only had a small role this week but I always enjoy seeing Emily Vancamp.

I'm glad to see that Sam and Sarah won't be selling the boat. Its not shocking they aren't but I am glad to see that they aren't

the mid-credit scene is cool (I wonder if the finale will have one mid-credits and a post credits scene? I just feel like it might), with John Walker making his own shield (I presume he will officially take on the name USAgent next week but we'll see!) Ihope you all watched the credits to see it.

I'm really looking forward to the finale next week (it does seem shocking to be there already, 6 weeks goes amazingly quickly). I hope there will be a season 2 (even if the next season is perhaps called CAPTAIN AMERICA AND BUCKY) but we'll see.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    spoilers:
    I may be one of the few people to appreciate this but the comic fan in me found the introduction of Contessa Valentino Allegra Del Fontaine really cool, and it was interesting to see her approaching John Walker after he was dishonourably discharged.

Although I don't like the MCU version of Walker (nor are we meant to I know) I thought he was very appropriate with Battlestar's parents and that was nice to see.

I really (really!) liked revisiting Isiaah Bradley (I see his MCU history is very similar to his comics history which I suppose isn't surprising but is something I appreciate) and his talk with Sam was very interesting (I still hope to see Eli become Patriot but we will see).

Nice to see Joaquin Torres again too

Sharon Carter only had a small role this week but I always enjoy seeing Emily Vancamp.

I'm glad to see that Sam and Sarah won't be selling the boat. Its not shocking they aren't but I am glad to see that they aren't

the mid-credit scene is cool (I wonder if the finale will have one mid-credits and a post credits scene? I just feel like it might), with John Walker making his own shield (I presume he will officially take on the name USAgent next week but we'll see!) Ihope you all watched the credits to see it.

I'm really looking forward to the finale next week (it does seem shocking to be there already, 6 weeks goes amazingly quickly). I hope there will be a season 2 (even if the next season is perhaps called CAPTAIN AMERICA AND BUCKY) but we'll see.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    With the teaser I posted above with John in his blue suit I am going to assume he is still calling himself Cap until the end...and a post credit will have him take the name.

Not sure about Val...in the comics she had a long history with SHIELD...but turned out in the end to be a double agent for Leviathan...so not sure how that will play out.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Did any of you see this?

The Young Turks
    *Shrug* It’s always something.

Ultimate Member

If they didn't cancel over Mandalorian, I doubt they'll cancel over this.

They wont cancel

if they don't wtach, they can't make outrage vids

so they will just watch then complain lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They wont cancel

Exactly. It's monetized outrage at others' more justified outrage at society!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They wont cancel

I mean it seems like it is doing better then WandaVision but got beat out by Ginna and Georgia for the number 1 spot.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...aming-rankings

So I don't know if the show is the wild success that thr amount of coverage makes it seem.