Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    http://random-happenstance.blogspot....made-guns.html

interesting that the 60s - 90s standard of Cap not using guns weighed heavily on that story.
    Yeah, that weighed real heavy on him.

I wonder will if they'll have Bucky(or Sam for that matter) kill on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I guess we're not at the point where Wakanda is just handing out tech to Black Panther's buddies...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess we're not at the point where Wakanda is just handing out tech to Black Panther's buddies...
    Well, I guess that it wouldn't make sense that Sam would have Wakandan tech in the MCU just yet. His suit was Air Force property, probably built using Stark designs same as Rhodey.

Ultimate Member

Well, I guess that it wouldn't make sense that Sam would have Wakandan tech in the MCU just yet. His suit was Air Force property, probably built using Stark designs same as Rhodey.
    Did Stark get his nano-suit with help from Wakanda?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Did Stark get his nano-suit with help from Wakanda?
    No, Tony builds his own suits. He also built the War Machine armor.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I wonder if the Falcon will be involved in the Armor Wars show.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

https://www.cbr.com/falcon-winter-so...ackie-failure/

Anthony Mackie is worried about the show being a failure. I don't think he has to worry about that.

I'm glad Sam's suit is getting upgrades but I still say I hope his H2H skills have improved

https://www.cbr.com/falcon-winter-so...ackie-failure/

Anthony Mackie is worried about the show being a failure. I don't think he has to worry about that.
    Feel bad for his anxiety, but I'm sure he'll be fine .

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I guess Mackie inherited Evans anxieties about the Cap role then too, lol. I'm sure he'll do great.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    I really like how how you don't make any arguments here, all you've done is just insult the characters, exaggerate their flaws, and completely ignore any all context of their actions.
    Okay here's an argument: Endgame reduced Peggy Carter into nothing but Steve's love interest by having it where she is never referred to by name just what she is to him, she doesn't have any lines or relevance to plot other than being Steve's prize for retiring. Endgame does nothing to support the idea that Steve cares about Sam or Bucky since we are never shown him missing them, never see him reuniting with them, the single interaction he has with each them it's only about him and what he wants. Which makes it easier for people to believe that he wouldn't do a thing to save alternate Bucky and he only wanted to be with his girl. What context is there? The fact that Bucky is shown to be the stronger person since despite decades of torture and years of PTSS isolation and being on the run he chooses to stick with the 21st century instead of running to live in the past for a chick he barely knew and too pathetic to move on from.
    We're supposed to be shocked that the government takes the shield/ Captain America title from Sam, but considering the shield is property of the government and the Avengers declared Steve dead so no **** they took it from him and since Steve either didn't bother staying in the timeline or just stopped truly caring about anything now that his girl is dead so he did nothing to make sure Sam kept the shield and title.
    The shirt for Sharon just adds fuel to *******!Steve when we remember that the only reason she is being hunted is that she helped Steve and even if she was dusted since the rest of TeamCap who were dusted aren't on the run during and after Endgame we can only see him being douche for not doing anything to help her out in any way, guess once he knew he could get his desired girl he no longer cared about his goldfish replacement.
    What are your reasons for saying Steve isn't an ******* to at least one version of a person he claimed to care about in any the possible actions he made. And please have your reasoning for saying the end for Steve is good for a reason other than he gets the girl and he loved life in the 40's more than the 21st century.

BANNED

Been weeks and you're still doing exactly what I said.
    Not even responding anymore after this because you're just gonna keep parroting the same thing.

Ultimate Member

I'll be honest, I didn't like Cap's ending either.

Disney Plus has Marvel Legends videos up now for Falcon and Winter Soldier.