Page 76 of 104 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1552

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    That's one of the reasons why I don't want Steve to be the dead yet. Ending his story without him ever finding out about Isaiah feels wrong to me. But I still don't understand what the hell happened to Steve. Avengers: Endgame didn't give him a clear fate. Spider-Man: Far From Home included him in a funny montage about fallen heroes, but it seemed silly to announce his death in a jokingly manner like that, so many fans assumed that the Avengers just didn't tell people the truth about what happened to him. Then the first episode of TFATWS gave us that conversation between Torres and Sam, in which Torres says people speculate about Steve's true whereabouts online, implying some people don't think he's dead at that point. And now in this last episode, Sam says very emphatically that ''Steve is gone'', but it's not clear if he means that because he's dead, or because he went back into the other timeline, or if he just retired to somewhere far away from everyone. That seems like a big deal for Marvel to leave it so ambiguous like that. I hope the final episode gives us a clear answer.
    It is kind of interesting for me to headspace the events of this series and how it would have played out had Steve been around or this was a normal Cap movie.

I just realized Walker must not have told anyone that Sam and Bucky beat him up and tookt he shield. Or the government people wouldn't have asked for it back.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest that was the same way I felt about Cap and Bucky vs Iron Man. And Walker was more raging than Tony was.
    I actually think Steve and Bucky did *too* well against Tony there. Tony was legit pissed and going for the kill, I feel like he should've won that fight.

I wonder if Beetle is tied up with Sony having the Spider-Man rights. They might just use Abe as Mach-something.

No one's touching Agatha outside Wanda in Westview.
    Oh I hadn't considered the Sony deal. Yeah that might be an issue if he's on Sony's side of things.

And no, Agatha is a unlikely addition to a T-bolts roster. I wouldn't expect to see her in such a place at all. But never say never, the MCU doesn't have to do things the same way the comics have (and indeed they usually don't) and Agatha is one of the more popular MCU villains. She has t-shirts and a hit song, and since Wandavision isn't supposed to have a second season (right?), if I were Fiege I'd be looking for places to bring her back. And while she's a weird and unlikely fit, the T-bolts "could" be that place. I don't expect to see that, but Marvel has thrown bigger twists at us than that.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

I thought Iron Man should've easily beaten both Cap and WS

Agatha might be hard to control, so Idk if she'd be someone Ross would want on a team

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I just realized Walker must not have told anyone that Sam and Bucky beat him up and tookt he shield. Or the government people wouldn't have asked for it back.
    I'm not sure how well the government is aware of what Sam and Bucky are doing, since Walker seemed to be following them independently, although then Joaquin and the clean up crew arrive after the Flag-Smasher fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I actually think Steve and Bucky did *too* well against Tony there. Tony was legit pissed and going for the kill, I feel like he should've won that fight.
    The purposely did stuff like knock out his targeting, break a repulsor or two, kept it in a confined space... just so it would be fair. and he had them both down and out until the convenient distraction

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    100%

There is a reason sam said, "start with 1"

Bucky is 100% going back to Yori. He is the only person on his list we've seen that wasn't about Avenging.
    Yeah, the series hasn't mentioned Yori and Leah since the first episode? I was wondering if the show would get back to that. There ain't a lot of time left to address it. As mentioned elsewhere earlier on this thread, I wouldn't be TOO surprised if those two don't show up because Yori is really old and frail, but I think that will disappoint a lot of viewers. Me being one of them.

That Isaiah scene made me tear up, I also really enjoyed the training montage and Sam/Buck boat scene. Definitely my favorite episode so far.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member

What if John does not become U.S. Agent in the end...what if....

johnnywalker-superpatriot.jpg

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Just wanted to say my favorite episode so far and I was really tickled to see who was playing this character....

Ultimate Member

Does anyone not get all the "yers and yas" the side characters always use?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Man, I can't wait for Armor Wars. Is it weird that I'm more excited for the shows than I am most of the movies?
    Shows you get to live with characters a little bit longer and these shows only a tad step down in movies in terms of quality. So no being excited about these shows make sense I mean if Marvel decide to skip the X-men on big screen for shows like these I think I would be happy.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

So, we're on our finale week, and this thread doesn't have even half of the number of pages as the WandaVision thread. Are people less excited for the show here or, due to WandaVision's more mysterious nature, the show just naturally generated more conversation?

So, we're on our finale week, and this thread doesn't have even half of the number of pages as the WandaVision thread. Are people less excited for the show here or, due to WandaVision's more mysterious nature, the show just naturally generated more conversation?
    Wandavision had a lot more speculation which lead to more conversation, This show is pretty straight forward the only big mystery being the power broker. They aren't as many things to talk about but that said the Falcon and Winter Solider thread in the TV/Film section is just as big as this one. There is a fair amount of chatter on this show but it is not going to beat Wandavision sheer wild wrong guesses on what is going on, I mean "the engineer" ," This is Fox quicksilver" "This means MCU is using Fox characters"" This character is Mephisto or Nightmare"" Dr Strange has to show up".
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 04-19-2021 at 04:13 AM.

Wandavision was a mystery show. It wasn't until the second to lsat episode did they actually explain WTF was going on

So naturally, each episode lead to more and more speculation. Which is why the speculation got out of control with fan theoris (MEPHISTO!!!)

hell... speculating about wandavision may have been more enjoyable than the actual show lol

Fal/WS is standard MCU comic book stuff.