Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1552

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Armour Wars could have more far reaching consequences than people think. If a large quantity of Stark Tech and their specs end up on the black market, that means they won't have to spend so much time explaining how the villain got their technology. They could just have a new Crimson Dynamo, Whiplash, Beetle, Scorpion and basically Joe Average villain with gadgets show up without having to do a lot of backstory on how they got their tech.
    Not just that but gov'ts around the world supplying their armies with Stark tech. This is very far reaching.

Ultimate Member

How dare you, Stilt Man is awesome.
    I guess he has at least one fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Not just that but gov'ts around the world supplying their armies with Stark tech. This is very far reaching.
    Maybe we'll see more of that nanotech in use

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I guess he has at least one fan!
    We are not one, we are an army.

Ultimate Member

Haha ok.

Extraordinary Member

I forget the issue but Daredevil actually addressed Stilt Man and made it clear that he was dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I forget the issue but Daredevil actually addressed Stilt Man and made it clear that he was dangerous.
    I think that was issue #21 of the current run by Zdarsky and Chechetto.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    And even without corruption, many of the actions of governments are unethical, whether they're legal or not.
    This is very true. But then again, "legal" was never intended to also mean "moral" or even "just."

You are going to give these Marvel writer ideas. A Squadron Supreme of Stilts.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    This is very true. But then again, "legal" was never intended to also mean "moral" or even "just."
    That's true. The War on Terror, for instance

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    You are going to give these Marvel writer ideas. A Squadron Supreme of Stilts.
    Stilt-Man! Lady Stilt-Man! Stilt-Man Jr! Stilt-Girl! Stilt-Dog! Barry, the Actual Giraffe (doesn't need stilts).

To be fair, Daredevil's the dude whose super-power is to be slightly less blind than other blind dudes, so we're not talking 'gonna give Thor a run for his money' here.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    To be fair, Daredevil's the dude whose super-power is to be slightly less blind than other blind dudes, so we're not talking 'gonna give Thor a run for his money' here.
    Yes...but we are talking about going against street level guys like DD and Spidey.

Ultimate Member

Yes...but we are talking about going against street level guys like DD and Spidey.
    I know, I'm just picking on the guy with the disability, like a complete monster.

I'm not sure if I'd consider Spidey 'street-level.' Falcon and Winter Soldier (hey, topic!), sure, but Pete can lift 10 tons and dodge bullets. He's practically where Superman started, seventy-some years ago.

Ultimate Member

I know, I'm just picking on the guy with the disability, like a complete monster.

I'm not sure if I'd consider Spidey 'street-level.' Falcon and Winter Soldier (hey, topic!), sure, but Pete can lift 10 tons and dodge bullets. He's practically where Superman started, seventy-some years ago.
    Spidey's tougher than they are, although Falcon was fighting indoors them. But I think most Avengers could beat Spidey, so that's probably why he's considered street level

Stilt-Man! Lady Stilt-Man! Stilt-Man Jr! Stilt-Girl! Stilt-Dog! Barry, the Actual Giraffe (doesn't need stilts).
    Don't forget Stilt-Borg. Gotta have robot/android/A.I. representation. And they'll be fighting Stilt-seid, Stilt-ocalypse and Stilt-yonder for control of the Anti-Stilt Equation.

Deep down we all want to be Stilt-Man:

https://www.deviantart.com/raphlsnts...tman-870246967