Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Kind of a dumb technical question here but how do I read spoilers? So far I’ve just had to quote them, which seems inefficient.
    So, like here when it's just blocks and block of spoil text, CTRL+A the whole page works best. For smaller blocks just drag the mouse as you would to select text for example to copy.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by randomideaguy View Post
    Kind of a dumb technical question here but how do I read spoilers? So far I’ve just had to quote them, which seems inefficient.
    highlight them...right click and hold and drag the cursor.

Extraordinary Member

A different shield? Or just details we are supposed to ignore as there are a lot of props being used...but there is only 1 shield?

https://thedirect.com/article/falcon...thDUfKAdRHxdDk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    A different shield? Or just details we are supposed to ignore as there are a lot of props being used...but there is only 1 shield?

https://thedirect.com/article/falcon...thDUfKAdRHxdDk

I guess it's possible Sam and Bucky take the "real" shield from Walker, we get the scene of Sam practicing with the shield from the trailers, Walker gets a new one, Flag-Smashers stage something that draws Walker and Bucky out, then Sam flies in with the real shield and his FalCap suit.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Some good news for Marvel and Disney+

https://www.mediaplaynews.com/wandav...s-demand-list/
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Im absolutely loving this series and I've enjoyed each episode more than the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it's possible Sam and Bucky take the "real" shield from Walker, we get the scene of Sam practicing with the shield from the trailers, Walker gets a new one, Flag-Smashers stage something that draws Walker and Bucky out, then Sam flies in with the real shield and his FalCap suit.
    IF there are two shields... idk why youd make them so similar. Just for merchandize reasoning alone. New shiled, new merch, new money. Why not go with the US agent shield?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    IF there are two shields... idk why youd make them so similar. Just for merchandize reasoning alone. New shiled, new merch, new money. Why not go with the US agent shield?
    That may be the end game...They make John U.S. Agent and give him a color makeover at the end.

That may be the end game...They make John U.S. Agent and give him a color makeover at the end.
    His suit is looking more and more dark as the series goes along.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    His suit is looking more and more dark as the series goes along.
    That is the blood of his enemies...

Edit to add Ep 5 teaser.

I just want to stand up for John here...his line in this "We could've been a team." It says alot. He was the guy from the beginning who wanted to work with them. He respected them...and they just crapped all over him.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 04-15-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Wow. U.S. Agent is Marvel Studios' answer to the Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Wow. U.S. Agent is Marvel Studios' answer to the Punisher.
    I don't think that's their answer to him. Considering both exist independent of each other in comics. John was starting fights with people before his friend was even murdered. Punisher sought revenge for his family after they were killed. John is half action hero, half abusive authority member. Punisher comes from no authority. Both were soldiers. But Frank wasn't abusing his position as a soldier.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I just want to stand up for John here...his line in this "We could've been a team." It says alot. He was the guy from the beginning who wanted to work with them. He respected them...and they just crapped all over him.
    I do feel like the guy did his best to join the fold. He probably thought he'd end up an Avenger, and Sam and Buck shut him down without even giving him a chance. It's not John's fault the government took the shield and picked him to carry it, he's just doing his best to live to the impossible standard and legend that Steve built.

None of which excuses John's behavior since then, and the guy clearly has troubles that go beyond the pressure of being the next Captain America. But starting off, yeah, I felt a little sorry for John. I don't blame Sam and Buck for that either, must be hard to deal with a dude who shows up dressed like your "dead" best friend.

Just kind of a crappy situation for all involved really. And then John decided to go off the rails (more than he already was) and there's definitely no real hope for him joining the ranks of heroes now (even though the team has welcomed terrorists and literal monsters in the past).
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think that's their answer to him. Considering both exist independent of each other in comics. John was starting fights with people before his friend was even murdered. Punisher sought revenge for his family after they were killed. John is half action hero, half abusive authority member. Punisher comes from no authority. Both were soldiers. But Frank wasn't abusing his position as a soldier.
    I hope Punisher is MCU's Punisher

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I do feel like the guy did his best to join the fold. He probably thought he'd end up an Avenger, and Sam and Buck shut him down without even giving him a chance. It's not John's fault the government took the shield and picked him to carry it, he's just doing his best to live to the impossible standard and legend that Steve built.

None of which excuses John's behavior since then, and the guy clearly has troubles that go beyond the pressure of being the next Captain America. But starting off, yeah, I felt a little sorry for John. I don't blame Sam and Buck for that either, must be hard to deal with a dude who shows up dressed like your "dead" best friend.

Just kind of a crappy situation for all involved really. And then John decided to go off the rails (more than he already was) and there's definitely no real hope for him joining the ranks of heroes now (even though the team has welcomed terrorists and literal monsters in the past).
    Idk if John can be a hero after what he did. But if they can ok psycho Hawkeye, they can ok US Agent