Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

If that's Madripoor in the trailer I'm very excited to see it. Looks great, weirdly Blade Runner which I wouldn't have expected, but definitely works.

Also, so weird to see such big budget put in to tv series' these days but in definitely here for it. It looks like one of the Cap movies budget wise, so I'm happy about that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Very much excited and interested in this...surprisingly. As I don't usually get very excited or interested in Marvel's Superhero films/TV shows.
    This is probably the show I'm most excited about along with Star Wars' Obi-Wan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    If that's Madripoor in the trailer I'm very excited to see it. Looks great, weirdly Blade Runner which I wouldn't have expected, but definitely works.
    I got that same vibe.

I hope Sam has gotten some H2H training. His fight skills did not look good in Winter Soldier. He can't really on just flying because there are some cases where he's going to be in close quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I hope Sam has gotten some H2H training. His fight skills did not look good in Winter Soldier. He can't really on just flying because there are some cases where he's going to be in close quarters.
    Especially to fill the void left by Steve.

Maybe Bucky can teach him a thing or two...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

He's gonna have to. Sam looked real bad against Rumslow in Winter Soldier. He's gotta be able to handle himself outside the suit against some pretty badass people.

still nothing on John Walker's portrayal. I guess we'll have to wait until the show actually comes out. Human? Enhanced? We'll see.

https://www.cbr.com/falcon-and-winte...in-new-poster/

I didn't get that from the poster but oh well.

Judging by the trailer Bucky could use some teaching himself as he seems to have forgotten all of his fighting knowledge looking at the fight on the truck where he's getting owned by three random punks.

Back to Sam, I'm pretty sure it's implied that he received proper h2h training by Steve and Natasha after joining the Avengers in the time gap between Age of Ultron and Civil War.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Spectacular Member

I really hope Winter Soldier isn't treated like a fodder side character and gets his moments. Seems like the full focus is on Sam in all these trailers so far.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    They should use the opportunity to clarify some things about Cap's time travel antics, like whether or not Sharon has memories of growing up with Great Uncle Steve now.
    IIRC, Steve left to another universe and lived his life out with Peggy Carter of that Universe, existed alongside his frozen self, continued some super hero work and stayed in the shadows.

That is in-line with the rules they set in Endgame. You don't travel back in your universe, you're traveling to and being part of another Universe where you were always destined to arrive and tamper with.

At least I think there was a improvement in Sam's H2H skills going from TWS to CW, but there wasn't enough footage for us to really feel like it was on the level of Hawkeye or Black Widow, two other peak level humans.
    Last edited by SlimJ87D; 02-08-2021 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    I really hope Winter Soldier isn't treated like a fodder side character and gets his moments. Seems like the full focus is on Sam in all these trailers so far.
    Yeah, I'm a little worried he's going to end up as less of a co-lead and more like Sam's sidekick.

Yeah, I'm a little worried he's going to end up as less of a co-lead and more like Sam's sidekick.
    I don't think they'll go that route. Sam is getting attention because he's the most colorful character, the one that shows the most expression. Bucky is cold and clinical and doesn't do a lot of unnecessary chatter. His actions will speak more than his words. They both will have the spotlight.

I don't think they'll go that route. Sam is getting attention because he's the most colorful character, the one that shows the most expression. Bucky is cold and clinical and doesn't do a lot of unnecessary chatter. His actions will speak more than his words. They both will have the spotlight.
    Here's hoping .