Page 46 of 104 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    They were chill at the end of Endgame. But then Sam gave the shield back. Which is kind of the entire point, as the second episode makes clear.

They both have very different personal ideas of what Steve's legacy should be to them. Those are clashing.
    I didn't think they would nearly come to blows over that though. That surprised me because I thought even though they disagreed with how to handle Steve's legacy, they wouldn't be so openly antagonistic towards each other. But you make an excellent point.

Spectacular Member

So is Capt. America like a title of nobility?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

This was a good video of the deeper meanings that the show can be going for after the Events of Episode 2, it would be bold but important given the events of recent times that Marvel would tackle these themes and issues.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    This was a good video of the deeper meanings that the show can be going for after the Events of Episode 2, it would be bold but important given the events of recent times that Marvel would tackle these themes and issues.

Did you look into the story further?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steel_atlas View Post
    Did you look into the story further?
    I personally have not yet I usually read the posts here to get a guide on which books to read but I know the book this story is taking from.

I am not as good of a Captain America lore as I am with others, but it is shows like these that give good re intros to those stories and Why they are so important and how important they are to the present day still.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 04-01-2021 at 10:59 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member

So doctors today do not need your permission to take and use samples.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...y-blood-or-dna

Outside of the segregated hospital the woman in context of the samples wasnt treated any differently the other patients.

I'd love to see a human character - who also doesn't think that Walker should be Captain America go after him.
    A guy - who has long hair - disassociated with the US because they gave Walker the Cap Shield.
    A guy, maybe named Jack Monroe - and uses the street name of Nomad.

Yeah. That's what I'd like to see.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Ultimate Member

This may be an odd thing to say, but why didn't they ever make an active Black Captain America? The show seems to be heading in the direction of a Black Captain America, but why didn't the comics ever actually have one?

I may have no idea what I'm saying, tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    This may be an odd thing to say, but why didn't they ever make an active Black Captain America? The show seems to be heading in the direction of a Black Captain America, but why didn't the comics ever actually have one?

I may have no idea what I'm saying, tbh
    uhhmmmm perhaps you need to clarify

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    uhhmmmm perhaps you need to clarify

I should. I meant a Black character based on Cap, like War Machine to Iron Man or She Hulk to Hulk. Falcon is a separate design and power set, so it's kinda odd IMO. I've said this elsewhere so I might seem like I'm repeating myself

I should. I meant a Black character based on Cap, like War Machine to Iron Man or She Hulk to Hulk. Falcon is a separate design and power set, so it's kinda odd IMO. I've said this elsewhere so I might seem like I'm repeating myself
    There was Battlestar back in the 80s.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    There was Battlestar back in the 80s.
    That's true. And he's in the show. But he didn't become a major character how US Agent did

Rayshaun_Lucas_(Earth-616)_from_Champions_Vol_3_5_001.jpg

Danielle_Cage_%28Earth-15061%29_from_U.S.Avengers_Vol_1_2_001.jpg

Like these guys?
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 04-01-2021 at 04:11 PM.

Ultimate Member

Oh yeah, Patriot. I guess maybe I'm talking nonsense.

Astonishing Member

Just finished the third episode and it's the best to date. Enjoy!