Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't think they'll go that route. Sam is getting attention because he's the most colorful character, the one that shows the most expression. Bucky is cold and clinical and doesn't do a lot of unnecessary chatter. His actions will speak more than his words. They both will have the spotlight.
    I really hope so!

I get why Sam deserves some screen time since Bucky had the 3rs most amount of screen time in CW.

But I know there is going to be that Sam is Captain America moment and he's going to be the key to every resolution and the world will be watching to acknowledge him. I feel Bucky is destined to be sidelined for that reason.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...?ocid=msedgntp

Now we know why Sharon Carter is wanted.

Does the promo for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier include the funeral for an Avenger?

hmm... so is Sharon set up to date Bucky or Sam now?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimJ87D View Post
    I really hope so!

I get why Sam deserves some screen time since Bucky had the 3rs most amount of screen time in CW.

But I know there is going to be that Sam is Captain America moment and he's going to be the key to every resolution and the world will be watching to acknowledge him. I feel Bucky is destined to be sidelined for that reason.
    I'm confident Bucky will have more than his fair share of moments in this show. He has the link with Zemo. Not Sam. So anything with Zemo is much more personal for Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hmm... so is Sharon set up to date Bucky or Sam now?
    I don't think that she'll be dating either.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/falcon-and-winte...in-new-poster/

I didn't get that from the poster but oh well.
    Defiles?
    Me either, not sure where they are going with that statement.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

So I guess Sharon getting Snapped means she didn't get the pardon the rest of Cap's people got. Sucks .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess Sharon getting Snapped means she didn't get the pardon the rest of Cap's people got. Sucks .
    You do remember that Bucky, Sam, and Wanda were also Snapped so they couldn't have gotten a pardon either.
    Guess Steve is just a plain douche to her since she sacrificed her career and being made an international criminal for him and he didn't do **** for her before going back to enjoy segregation, HYDRA becoming a cancer within SHIELD, and letting Bucky be tortured for 70+ years as long as he got some ass from the chick that he spent a grand total time of a month with beforehand. Endgame!Steve is a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    You do remember that Bucky, Sam, and Wanda were also Snapped so they couldn't have gotten a pardon either.
    Guess Steve is just a plain douche to her since she sacrificed her career and being made an international criminal for him and he didn't do **** for her before going back to enjoy segregation, HYDRA becoming a cancer within SHIELD, and letting Bucky be tortured for 70+ years as long as he got some ass from the chick that he spent a grand total time of a month with beforehand. Endgame!Steve is a douche.
    I've never quite seen that take, but I can kind of see where you're coming from if you think on that ending .

https://www.cbr.com/falcon-and-winte...ence-language/

Falcon and Winter Soldier get the same rating as Netflix' Daredevil.

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    Not in the slightest. Guy risked his life to save the planet and was ready to go solo against Thanos and his forces. We don't know what happened with Sharon or why Sam and Bucky aren't in prison. Steve went back to an alternate timeline to be with Peggy so what he did there had no effect on this universe. Why do you think nothing changed when he got back to our timeline?

Watch the show.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Okay, that's very interesting. I wonder if any other Thunderbolt characters will appear. Seems like a good place for them to show up.
    The rumor is that spoilers:
    Part of Ross' role in Black Widow is setting up the Thunderbolts. Kellyman is reportedly a version of Songbird, Miki Ishikawa is reportedly Jolt, and Desmond Chiam may be Fixer. And of course Zemo, who's already confirmed, though I could see them giving Walker that sort of role. It sounds like they wont be doing the "fake supehero" angle though
    end of spoilers

https://www.cbr.com/falcon-and-winte...r-bowl-record/

The trailer broke Super Bowl record!

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The rumor is that spoilers:
    Part of Ross' role in Black Widow is setting up the Thunderbolts. Kellyman is reportedly a version of Songbird, Miki Ishikawa is reportedly Jolt, and Desmond Chiam may be Fixer. And of course Zemo, who's already confirmed, though I could see them giving Walker that sort of role. It sounds like they wont be doing the "fake supehero" angle though
    end of spoilers
    I hope it plays out like that.