Page 57 of 104 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Literally turned a dude who bombed shit, framed someone, and killed people (good and bad) into a kinda ok good dude and instantly villainized a soldier who was just trying his best until he broke.

Lil weird

I swear, Sam is like the only pure "good" guy in this lol. Even Bucky is suspect for some of his dumbass decisions
    Also a member of the SS+.

Also changing the Flagsmashers from Thanos Cultists to Anarchists makes US Agent come off as way worse.

Extraordinary Member

Couple more thoughts...
    spoilers:

1. The look on Karli's face when John is shwacking her guy in the street. It seems like more than just "he killed my friend" and more like she is just now realizing the stakes of this thing she started.

2. Would have liked to have seen John give himself the dose of SSS. I mean I figured he was going to get it at some point...but to do so off screen just didn't play well for me.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    spoilers:
    Did they really kill the Black best friend?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    MCU Lamar was a non powered dude fighting Super Soldiers effectively unarmed. I'm surprised he lived as long as he did.
    end of spoilers

Maybe it's not definite. This universe has all kind of magic stuff. Still, i didn't think this of all shows would go there
    spoilers:
    Have the feeling it is a definite thing, judging by the pulse check, and we're dealing with emotional super enhanced people, it was bound to happen eventually with normal people involved.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    spoilers:
    MCU Lamar was a non powered dude fighting Super Soldiers effectively unarmed. I'm surprised he lived as long as he did.
    end of spoilers
    It is one of the reasons I am iffy with Falcon ended up with the shield.

Dude is woefully underpowered to deal with people like this... even with the falcon wings. And his H2H skills are not the best,

I keep hoping he is going to take the SSS because he is also a "good man" and it wouldnt break his brain... just so he has a chance out there lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

It is one of the reasons I am iffy with Falcon ended up with the shield.

Dude is woefully underpowered to deal with people like this... even with the falcon wings. And his H2H skills are not the best,

I keep hoping he is going to take the SSS because he is also a "good man" and it wouldnt break his brain... just so he has a chance out there lol
    IDK.. spoilers:
    He held his own pretty well enough against the wakanda warriors, the best warriors on the planet, and pretty damn well in the super soldier fight, so he's a capable enough fighter, getting the shield along with the wings would also be a pretty decent upgrade. I remember reading his CA comic a few years ago where funny enough he had a fight against US Agent, and he was able to defeat him, not through brute strength and such but, by being crafty, evading and taking his shots. Maybe they'll lean into that, Sam doesn't have to be the strongest in the room just the most resourceful
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

I would be shocked if Falcon doesnt end up as Captain America or at least have the shield.

The show is being as ham fisted as possible to make that apparent.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    BW and Hawkeye somehow manage to survive this far.

Quote Originally Posted by steel_atlas View Post
    I would be shocked if Falcon doesnt end up as Captain America or at least have the shield.

I'm still not 100% he'll actually go that direction. Especially after seeing what happened to spoilers:
    Bradley
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by steel_atlas View Post

he is 100% getting the shield back

I just want him powered so he stops getting beat up lol

still have ptsd from crossbones kicking his ass. hell, Batroc gave him that work ttoo

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Widow is a much better fighter than Falcon

And she still got WRECKED by Winter Soldier more than once. She avoided fighting any powered things.

Ditto for hawkeye... all his fighting is ranged. T'challa wrecked him too.

I mean we saw walker, one of the best soldiers the US has, with the shield, and dude kept getting wrecked lol.

MCU power levels still have pretty clear lines and enhanced dudes like cap (rip), tchalla (rip), bucky, new super solider peeps, ect are just a tier above normal dudes like falcon

Ultimate Member

he is 100% getting the shield back

I just want him powered so he stops getting beat up lol

still have ptsd from crossbones kicking his ass. hell, Batroc gave him that work ttoo
    If he had more actual powers like he did in the comics, maybe he'd be more formidable. I mean, he can fly, so he should already have an advantage over the bare-bones super soldiers

Widow is a much better fighter than Falcon

And she still got WRECKED by Winter Soldier more than once. She avoided fighting any powered things.

Ditto for hawkeye... all his fighting is ranged. T'challa wrecked him too.

I mean we saw walker, one of the best soldiers the US has, with the shield, and dude kept getting wrecked lol.

MCU power levels still have pretty clear lines and enhanced dudes like cap (rip), tchalla (rip), bucky, new super solider peeps, ect are just a tier above normal dudes like falcon
    I guess so but I still kinda roll my eyes at BW and Hawkeye managing to defeat highly advanced aliens with medieval weapons

To put this in meta terms, they have main character serum, where our friend Lamar has the side character serum, so we know the answer to that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    To put this in meta terms, they have main character serum, where our friend Lamar has the side character serum, so we know the answer to that.
    Damn! spoilers:
    Still may not have been exactly necessary though
    end of spoilers

John Walker:

Ultimate Member

Simpsons skewered stupid 80s actions tropes almost 30 years ago. So why are they still around?