Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default It had to happen: Monsterverse Godzilla VS Final Wars Godzilla

Like it says on the tin.

Monsterverse Godzilla VS Final Wars Godzilla.

Which one takes the title of second most badass Godzilla of all time?

FW Godzilla really monsterverse Godzilla is as of the 2ed movie is kinda over hypet.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    FW Godzilla really monsterverse Godzilla is as of the 2ed movie is kinda over hypet.
    What do you mean over hyped? How tough do you feel MV Godzilla is?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    What do you mean over hyped? How tough do you feel MV Godzilla is?
    He's definitely tough but as of late for some reason people have been saying he would stomp space Godzilla and destroyer at the same time..... He is powerful just not on the Level of FW Godzilla at least not yet.

I guess it really comes down to whether or not Legendary Godzilla can absorb the energy FW will be dishing out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    He's definitely tough but as of late for some reason people have been saying he would stomp space Godzilla and destroyer at the same time..... He is powerful just not on the Level of FW Godzilla at least not yet.
    Do you have a link? Assuming it was a thread here of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I guess it really comes down to whether or not Legendary Godzilla can absorb the energy FW will be dishing out.
    Yeah, pretty much this.

It's weird. I think that FW Goji is the more powerful of the two of them but styles make fights and Legendary Godzilla is a pretty decent "anti Godzilla" opponent.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

In any "Godzilla vs Godzilla" fight involving Legendary Goji, you basically need to accept the fact that it wont be settled with atomic breathe. Unless the beam in question is STOOPID powerful like Earth's or something.

So then the question becomes "who is the better h2h fighter? Faster? More durable?"

FW Goji is more agile but not as fast in a sprint. FW Goji is stronger but gives up size, weight and reach. They are both durable enough to basically eat city sundering forces without much fuss.
    - big_adventure

It's also noteworthy that Legendary Godzilla is almost twice as heavy, so the strength differential might not mean... that much, unless FW Godzilla is way stronger than I remember.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

FW Godzilla has his moments of cartoonish strength

Granted, these are the D-list monsters, but he was also able to kick Anguirus around like a soccer ball and send GINO careening into the Sydney Opera House with a flick of his tail.

GINO's weight is only 500 tons. Which is... a fraction of Legendary's 99,000. Like, I know FW is supposed to be ridiculously strong but Legendary Godzilla is also ridiculously heavy, lol.

Arx Inosaan

Though, Kumonga's weight is apparently 30,000 tons. So FW Godzilla being able to spin and fling him over the horizon probably means he's walloping Legendary, lol.

Arx Inosaan

Though, Kumonga's weight is apparently 30,000 tons. So FW Godzilla being able to spin and fling him over the horizon probably means he's walloping Legendary, lol.
    My goodness. Kumonga was LESS then 10k tons in Showa. Like 7 or 8k I think.

They really just randomly boost his numbers like that? FW goji is stupid strong.
    - big_adventure

My goodness. Kumonga was LESS then 10k tons in Showa. Like 7 or 8k I think.

They really just randomly boost his numbers like that? FW goji is stupid strong.
    Basically all the Trash-Tier Kaiju got buffed... only for it to really not matter as FW Godzilla steamrolled them.

Arx Inosaan

Basically all the Trash-Tier Kaiju got buffed... only for it to really not matter as FW Godzilla steamrolled them.
    Kinda disrespectful to his previous foes when you think about it haha. Yeah he clobbered them.

Legendary Godzilla's best feats of strength:

1: Lifted MUTO Prime over his shoulders before AOE pulsing it to oblivion. Prime is supposedly Ghidorah's weight. Around 140k tons. Important with this feat us acknowledging that Godzilla was badly BADLY wounded before doing it. His spines were shattered completely off of his back and he was leaking raw energy.

2: Easily shoves a braced KG backwards that weighs 140k tons. Slams into KG hard enough to create city spanning shockwaves.

3: Ripped Ghidorah's head clean off. This is actually a very good strength feat. Considering this Ghidorah took a 10 second long blast of atomic breath to its chest without a scratch. It was very very durable.
    - big_adventure

Kinda disrespectful to his previous foes when you think about it haha. Yeah he clobbered them.

Legendary Godzilla's best feats of strength:

1: Lifted MUTO Prime over his shoulders before AOE pulsing it to oblivion. Prime is supposedly Ghidorah's weight. Around 140k tons. Important with this feat us acknowledging that Godzilla was badly BADLY wounded before doing it. His spines were shattered completely off of his back and he was leaking raw energy.

2: Easily shoves a braced KG backwards that weighs 140k tons. Slams into KG hard enough to create city spanning shockwaves.

3: Ripped Ghidorah's head clean off. This is actually a very good strength feat. Considering this Ghidorah took a 10 second long blast of atomic breath to its chest without a scratch. It was very very durable.
    Which... might put it in the same bracket as FW, honestly.

It should also be noted that he one-shot the male MUTO with his tail; and the male weighs a little less than 50,000 tons.

Arx Inosaan