Mighty Member

Default Most Epic fail movie/tv scenes?

For me it's the disco movie 54. The scene where the old lady dies is supposed to be tragic. But everyone I've talked to about it thinks it's be a top way to go out.
    And you?
    Last edited by AnthonyO'Brien; 01-31-2021 at 03:57 PM.

There's plenty worse but first thing that comes to mind recently is the Martha scene. Don't need to explain it anymore like it or hate it. You know what im talking about

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

What is disco moviekmhy z 54?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What is disco moviekmhy z 54?
    I'm guessing he's talking about 54 with Selma Hayek...but I don't remember an old lady dying.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I'm guessing he's talking about 54 with Selma Hayek...but I don't remember an old lady dying.
    Sounds like the whole movie was an epic fail.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Ya it happens in the movie funny thing is the real old lady didn't die until a year after 54 shut down.

Mighty Member

(OOps! Sorry. Shouldnt have texted that on a bumpy bus ride! I've edited it )

Yep, 54 with Mike Myers and Salma Hayek. The old lady is disco dancing in the world's hottest nightclub instead of rotting away in a dodgy old folks home. My friends and I always failed to see the tragedy in that..

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

"Dr. Sam Becket never returned home".

Not only a major plot fail, but it screwed up the spelling of his name!

Basically the final season of Dexter though I did like the final scene. Destroyed Debra's character and then lamely killed her off. Then in what can only be described as assuming your audience are idiots and won't think it through Dexter sends his son off to be cared for by a serial killer. A serial killer who was recognized by a probation officer and having Dexter's son with her no less. Dexter is believed to have died tragically but it would be well known to law enforcement at this point that she had Dexter's son and there would be international manhunts for her to save the son of the tragically killed law enforcement officer (I know he's not technically law enforcement but he'd be treated as such here). There would be no place she could hide the final scene with her and little Harry showed she wasn't even trying to hide.

This fight scene:

(juuuuust kidding)

BANNED

An alien race tests out a prototype of a weapon they want to develop sufficiently to destroy a planet...on the planet they want to destroy, revealing the nature of their technology, their ultimate intent, and even the fact that they exist.

Season Three of Enterprise was a disaster from the first moment, completely derailed the show.