Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Tiara View Post
    They all have small framed builds and they're all accessibly attractive, as opposed to being drop dead gorgeous bombshells.
    I would disagree about Gal Gadot not being "drop dead gorgeous". What constitutes a bombshell might be a little more debatable, but I guess it could be fair to say she's not busty enough or something to be one. Gal Gadot how ever was Miss Israel. If being voted the most attractive women in your entire country doesn't make someone count as "drop dead gorgeous" then I don't know what does.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Prince View Post
    I would disagree about Gal Gadot not being "drop dead gorgeous". What constitutes a bombshell might be a little more debatable, but I guess it could be fair to say she's not busty enough or something to be one. Gal Gadot how ever was Miss Israel. If being voted the most attractive women in your entire country doesn't make someone count as "drop dead gorgeous" then I don't know what does.
    I disagree with your disagreement . Just because you are in a beauty pageant doesn't necessarily make you drop dead gorgeous. Gal Gadot wasn't even the most attractive, to me, in the Fast & Furious films. I liked Jordana Brewster, Gina Carano and Elsa Pataky better than Gal. But, if someone said she was attractive, I would have no problem with that. I think the term 'drop dead gorgeous' should be used fairly sparingly when being used, otherwise we will have the same problem when people in hollywood are being called geniuses all the time.

Now, of course you can disagree with me, but Lynda Carter was and is drop dead gorgeous!

No, I couldn't see it. Especially if The Queen is to have a speaking role.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by wagthedog View Post
    I disagree with your disagreement . Just because you are in a beauty pageant doesn't necessarily make you drop dead gorgeous. Gal Gadot wasn't even the most attractive, to me, in the Fast & Furious films. I liked Jordana Brewster, Gina Carano and Elsa Pataky better than Gal. But, if someone said she was attractive, I would have no problem with that. I think the term 'drop dead gorgeous' should be used fairly sparingly when being used, otherwise we will have the same problem when people in hollywood are being called geniuses all the time.

Now, of course you can disagree with me, but Lynda Carter was and is drop dead gorgeous!
    I guess it's personal opinion, but I though Gal was the stand out beauty in those movies. Of course those other women are attractive in their own ways, but I find Gal Gadot to be unequivocally stunning.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Justice Prince View Post
    I guess it's personal opinion, but I though Gal was the stand out beauty in those movies. Of course those other women are attractive in their own ways, but I find Gal Gadot to be unequivocally stunning.
    The only thing, at the time, that I had seen Gal in was the Fast and Furious movie. She was not the standout female to me upon watching the flick. When she did the bikini scene in Fast & Furious 5, I found it laughable because of her ultra thin physique. We were supposed to suspend our disbelief and believe that she would charm her way into the villains pants when there were all these gorgeous extras in the background. She didn't impress upon me 'drop dead gorgeous' looks.

She is attractive in the face, but at the time of the Fast and Furious films, that was it. She may be more normal now (I still find her thin) after working out. Nothing to me to suggest 'drop dead gorgeous' looks.