Hi, everyone. If you haven't seen my recent posts in the DC Comics side, I wanted to apologize for earlier posts in asking people's ideas for an underused/underappreciated heroes' rogue gallery. I think I overdid it. In this post, I want to do a possible rogues gallery for Storm's Rogues. Does anyone else know any particular enemies from any form of media that Storm has a beef with like Sabertooth for Wolverine. If possible, please put a picture.

I'll start. Her arch-enemy would be The Shadow King, as he's the most recurring personal enemy against her. Two others from some of her animated appearances -- A Weather Controlling King from another dimension who tried to force Storm to marry her (X-MEN 90s show) and an corrupted shaman(?) who holds a personal grudge against Storm (X-Men: Evolution); I can't remember their names. From some of the comics -- Dracula (whose kind of *revolving enemy*) who tried to marry her against her will and Dr. Doom (I know he's a Fantastic Four villain but like the former is a revolving enemy) who tried to marry her, trapped her in an ice (?) form which set off her claustrophobia. And I think they had a list of possible personal enemies for Storm on her 2020 appreciation thread, although I'm not sure about the page number.

NOTE: Revolving Enemy is a term I made up after noticing that some Marvel and DC Villains could be considered enemies for the entire DC and Marvel heroes. DC examples are Darkseid (though he's kind of a Superman villain); Marvel villains are somewhat easier than DC (not trying to start a war, it's just something I've noticed, that's all) and they include Thanos (as exemplified in the MCU), Dracula, Galactus, and Dr. Doom (although they are primarily known as Fantastic Four villains). I'll make a post about this term later.