Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Every live action Godzilla VS anime Godzilla

Every movie Godzilla (plus the awesome cartoon one) team up to take down the massive Godzilla Earth Godzilla.

Can even the biggest G take on the combined might of his brethren? Assume each Godzilla is at his most powerful form. So Heisei would be at his Burning level, the others would be Mothra powered and so on.

They're not breaching the barrier, so. That's a wrap.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I forgot how did Eren breach the barrier before?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Did he?

Only thing I recall breaching Godzilla Earth's barrier was Ghidora, and that was only because it was an extra-dimensional entity.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

They pin point timed an attack in conjunction with EMP nonsense at the moment his shield naturally refreshed itself. They discovered a tiny tiny "noise" in his shield pattern indicating that it would pop off and then back on for fractions of a second every so often when activated.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

So. They cant hurt him.

BUT.... maybe FW Goji can space toss him with his breathe? Maaaybe? If the others give him some energy or allow him to supercharge by meat shield protecting him? :P

Nah. He probably just blasts them all.

I am loving all the Godzilla content lately btw lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    So. They cant hurt him.

BUT.... maybe FW Goji can space toss him with his breathe? Maaaybe? If the others give him some energy or allow him to supercharge by meat shield protecting him? :P

Is it because you're a sub-species that provides questionable meat at prices that can't be beat?

Arx Inosaan

What are the limits to his barrier again? Can they withstand the likes of nuclear, burning, and FW Godzilla blasts? Because the 2 minutes that Godzilla was even on screen in the anime, he didn't exactly face any challenges as far as other kaiju.

Extraordinary Member

What are the limits to his barrier again? Can they withstand the likes of nuclear, burning, and FW Godzilla blasts? Because the 2 minutes that Godzilla was even on screen in the anime, he didn't exactly face any challenges as far as other kaiju.
    Well here's the aftermath of a failed attempt to kill Godzilla via bombardment

It ignored multiple nuclear war heads detonating on it. Outside of shenanigans where they exploited a momentary gap; only Ghidora was able to punch through the barrier and that was because it was from another dimension and could ignore the laws of reality.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Well here's the aftermath of a failed attempt to kill Godzilla via bombardment
    This isnt working for me
    - big_adventure

In the prequel novels, Earth from 20000 years ago (so still Filius sized) took 2,000 simultaneous nuclear strikes.

The resulting explosion was so potent it basically flattened the surrounding Himalayan mountain range and buried earth in the corpses of said slagged mountains.

He busted out, seemingly unhurt.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It ignored multiple nuclear war heads detonating on it. Outside of shenanigans where they exploited a momentary gap; only Ghidora was able to punch through the barrier and that was because it was from another dimension and could ignore the laws of reality.
    This isnt working for me
    That's because the anime didn't work. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Is it because you're a sub-species that provides questionable meat at prices that can't be beat?
    Come in now for a buy 2 get 1 full priced deal!
    - big_adventure

So. They cant hurt him.

Sigh... if we go by the listed kaiju weights at face value, (which for the record I hate, and it makes me tear my hair out), then there is a very outside chance that maybe they could pin him if they all worked together and managed to avoid his breath and tail long enough to knock him over. Shin and Legendary combined are almost twice his weight, add in Fìnal wars strength, and the rest of them and its not unfeasible I guess.