Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Spider-Gwen has become more popular than dead Gwen from 616 and her own solo series is good from back then

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Spider-Gwen has become more popular than dead Gwen from 616 and her own solo series is good from back then
    It's pretty clear that Spider-Gwen has completely supplanted Peter's dead love interest as "Gwen" to the Spider-Franchise.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Eh, being defined by a love interest did Gwen less favors than anything, 'cause even if she had more depth than MJ back then, it's really not much of a feat, and being a more fun character can take you far.
    Still having emotions >> being a fun person.MJ only got good/much better when she got them as well.The duality of Peter vs Spider-man means her being defined by that is a bit more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It's pretty clear that Spider-Gwen has completely supplanted Peter's dead love interest as "Gwen" to the Spider-Franchise.
    Great, this is a Gwen Stacy appriciation thread, we have one for Spider-gwen.As I've been told numerous times these threads are for fans of these characters , so let us enjoy the original character in peace.

Oh and btw I'm pretty sure more if not comparable amount of people have seen TASM which has normal Gwen and a very good one, and in terms of TV series spectacular which had normal Gwen >>>>(I can't put enough >'s here) Marvel's Spider-man which had Spider Gwen.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    If you've been reading Spider-Man for three days, maybe. Otherwise Spider-Gwen is absolutely pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by federicodettofred View Post
    If you've been reading Spider-Man for three days, maybe. Otherwise Spider-Gwen is absolutely pointless.
    Plus she hasn't had a solo title for a while.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by federicodettofred View Post
    Yeah, when was the last time she had a solo?
    And her character is pretty pointless, I liked her way back but not anymore.She overstayed her welcome and much like Miles(even morese) 616 is a bad place for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Plus she hasn't had a solo title for a while.
    Yeah

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, when was the last time she had a solo?
    And her character is pretty pointless, I liked her way back but not anymore.She overstayed her welcome and much like Miles(even morese) 616 is a bad place for her.

Yeah
    Really dude some people want og Gwen back so marvel decide to use spider-Gwen as a replacement due to gwen’s popularity from the amazing spider man films and spectacular spider man

Extraordinary Member

Really dude some people want og Gwen back so marvel decide to use spider-Gwen as a replacement due to gwen’s popularity from the amazing spider man films and spectacular spider man
    Except Spider-gwen is absolutely nothing like og Gwen or TASM Gwen or Spectacular Gwen.Her character is vastly diff. and her only "romance" was the one of the worst written ones w/ Miles of all people.

Mighty Member

Except Spider-gwen is absolutely nothing like og Gwen or TASM Gwen or Spectacular Gwen.Her character is vastly diff. and her only "romance" was the one of the worst written ones w/ Miles of all people.
    People also ship her with mj too

Extraordinary Member

People also ship her with mj too
    It's a fan ship, same as Sam and Bucky and Peter and Johnny.Although I can see Marvel going that route w/ her, and as long asthey don't bleed any of it into 616 go for it, anything is better than that Miles thing.

Mighty Member

It's a fan ship, same as Sam and Bucky and Peter and Johnny.Although I can see Marvel going that route w/ her, and as long asthey don't bleed any of it into 616 go for it, anything is better than that Miles thing.
    Or better resurrect og gwen and turn her into spider Gwen but older
    Last edited by Toxin45; 10-17-2021 at 08:55 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Or better resurrect og gwen and turn her into spider Gwen but older
    I'd rather they not bring her back because they will butcher her, just age the one we have to mid twenties or something, might actually do something for the character.You can just age the world so Emjay and everyone else are also that much older.

If anything whatever age she is she should interact w/ her homeworld and 616 Peter much more instead of 616 and Miles, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Those big butts cannot lie.

What if Spectacular Gwen was played by Emma Stone?

She definitely took the confidante role from Ultimate MJ.
    Those butts will choke you when she farts in your face.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Liar, this is bot half assed, this is full on ass.....

I'll see myself out

You are going to be butted till death by Gwen's butts in mexican wrestling style for making that joke. Gwen kill the sonnuva bitch!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    I loved it when she told aunt May what's what. Under Romita, she became a superfluous and irritating character.