Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
Still having emotions >> being a fun person.MJ only got good/much better when she got them as well.The duality of Peter vs Spider-man means her being defined by that is a bit more interesting.
MJ definitely improved after Gwen's death yes, it's just that both her and MJ were similar levels of one dimensional, MJ was just not bringing drama when she showed up, so she left a better impression.

Great, this is a Gwen Stacy appriciation thread, we have one for Spider-gwen.As I've been told numerous times these threads are for fans of these characters , so let us enjoy the original character in peace.

Oh and btw I'm pretty sure more if not comparable amount of people have seen TASM which has normal Gwen and a very good one, and in terms of TV series spectacular which had normal Gwen >>>>(I can't put enough >'s here) Marvel's Spider-man which had Spider Gwen.
Well, Spider-Gwen was in that Spider-Verse movie, so she has more mainstream popularity besides just her design.

Spectacular Gwen is generally better though, but I do wonder how popular she is...

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
I loved it when she told aunt May what's what. Under Romita, she became a superfluous and irritating character.
That one was so bitchy that even Gwen regretted it afterwards, since Peter had disappeared and aunt May was naturally worried, so that was a really bad situation to complain about how aunt May thinks that Peter is too frail.

The one where she tells Flash to stop talking **** about Peter is better to me, since Flash was just being a douche, and really needed to be called out at some point.