Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

That was mildly unnerving that it could say the exact time you're watching it, but kind of awesome too. Was that the new Morpheus?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    That was mildly unnerving that it could say the exact time you're watching it, but kind of awesome too. Was that the new Morpheus?
    That was actually pretty cool, just wow.

I didn't even know they were making a Matrix 4.

This movie isn't even out yet and I already want to see the Directors Cut.

That was cool. Red pill = teaser with Morpheus 2.0 talking about the Matrix, blue pill = Neil Patrick Harris's character denying the Matrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    This movie isn't even out yet and I already want to see the Directors Cut.
    What gives? Are there reports of major studio interference?

Seems like every time I watch it there's something new for each pill. Small, but new. This is pretty fascinating.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    the Matrix should have been a single film.

the sequels were pretty dreadful films that had interesting set pieces.

have absolutely no desire to see the Matrix 4. I would probably sooner watch James Cameron's "Avatar" sequels... and I hated "Avatar"!
    I very much disagree with everything u has said.

If u hate the sequels then please respectfully stay the eff AWAY from Matrix 4 and let us who liked the sequels enjoy things.

Matrix sequels really expanded the Matrix lore brilliantly as well as the progression of Agent Smith beyond being the talking head of a trio of agents ......all this in addition to SUPERB action sequences esp in Reloaded.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    That was cool. Red pill = teaser with Morpheus 2.0 talking about the Matrix, blue pill = Neil Patrick Harris's character denying the Matrix.
    Could Yahya be playing a younger Morpheus?

The voiceovers sound very much like Lawrence Fishburne

Based on this suspicion....it implies a weird timeline where a younger Morpheus recruits an older Neo who was trained by an older Morpheus when Neo was younger...,what?!?🥴🥴

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    So this is basically Matrix R̶e̶l̶o̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ Rewritten the Movie?

Either way, they should depower Neo in order to humanize him. None of this "Superman with a trenchcoat" ****.

They need to make Neo vulnerable once again so we can feel his struggle in fight scenes.
    Then just stay away from the movie.

Just stay there and wait for the matrix prequel instead to watch Mr Anderson before he became Neo.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    He said I thought it was 7:43 PM, but then I checked my clock and it was 19:43 hours.
    12hr clock format

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    I've heard (rumors but spoiler just in case) spoilers:
    he's a bootleg copy of Morpheus. How, and made by who, unknown, but I feel like there's clues in the teasers
    end of spoilers, if true. But yeah could be a younger Morpheus, too.

Based on this suspicion....it implies a weird timeline where a younger Morpheus recruits an older Neo who was trained by an older Morpheus when Neo was younger...,what?!?����
    Anything is game at this point. I haven't been this excited for the Matrix in a while.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post

The voiceovers sound very much like Lawrence Fishburne

Based on this suspicion....it implies a weird timeline where a younger Morpheus recruits an older Neo who was trained by an older Morpheus when Neo was younger...,what?!?����
    He looks nothing like Lawrence Fishburne, though. Not that it's stopped Hollywood before

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I've heard (rumors but spoiler just in case) spoilers:
    he's a bootleg copy of Morpheus. How, and made by who, unknown, but I feel like there's clues in the teasers
    end of spoilers, if true. But yeah could be a younger Morpheus, too.

Anything is game at this point. I haven't been this excited for the Matrix in a while.
    It could be good as long is it doesn't have 6 hours of pretentious philosophy all amounting to one-word slogans like "cause" and "choice"

Well, good or average i hope it's going to be enough of a succes for some new video games to be made.

Enter the Matrix was fun.

Me wants more. (me also wants better lol cause it was fun yeah but it sure could have been better)

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    It could be good as long is it doesn't have 6 hours of pretentious philosophy all amounting to one-word slogans like "cause" and "choice"
    I'd say there's absolutely no chance of a The Matrix film not stopping to drink its own piss, but - as skeptical as I am about any "let's see what we can find in the shoebox marked 'lucrative old IP'" type sales exercises - if they can manage to put in some decent fight scenes in too it might be worth at least a watch. If that fails, they could at least wrest back the "longest scene that's just a man at a desk rattling off boring exposition" crown from the MCU.

Not sure what you mean by "pretentious" philosophy cause honestly it's all actually pretty basic when you look closely at it. And nothing you haven't seen elsewhere a zillion times really. It's presented in a really awkward way, sure, but what do you think is so pretentious about it?