Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default BEST battles between Villains?

For me its holocaust survivor Magneto stomping Red Skull in the aftermath of Acts of Vengeance

and YOU?

My Top Three:

Dr. Doom VS. The Red Skull

Thanos VS. Tyrant

Apocalypse VS. The High Evolutionary

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-02-2021 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Astonishing Member

Green Goblin vs. Doctor Octopus in Ultimate Spider-Man: Death of Spider-Man.
    Green Goblin vs. Doctor Octopus in Superior Spider-Man as the former destroyed Otto's legacy.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Loki vs Surtur

Thanos vs the Magus

Galactus vs the Sphinx

Ultimate Member

Loki vs. Apoccy was pretty good in X-Factor 50

Venom VS. The Juggernaut

Thanos VS. Walker

Galactus VS. The In-Betweener

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-04-2021 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    For me its holocaust survivor Magneto stomping Red Skull in the aftermath of Acts of Vengeance

and YOU?
    And when Magneto just bludgeoned the Red Skull to death with a rock in the final issues of Uncanny Avengers by Rick Remender, leading right into AXIS. Didn't care for everyone there acting like it was the absolute worst thing Magneto had done, though, and going back to Acts of Vengeance, I liked how Magneto left the Skull to stew in his own venom before ultimately dying of thirst and hunger. That would have been a fine and deserved ending for the Skull, but alas . . . Crossbones went and saved him.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Green Goblin vs. Doctor Octopus in Ultimate Spider-Man: Death of Spider-Man.
    Green Goblin vs. Doctor Octopus in Superior Spider-Man as the former destroyed Otto's legacy.
    Considering Otto's "legacy" was a perversion of everything Spider-Man was supposed to stand for and represent in the name of a mad egotist's final attempt at cheating death and one-upping his nemesis, yeah, it was actually kinda satisfying seeing the Green Goblin stomping all over it and making a fool of him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The Kingpin vs the Red Skull in Captain America #378

Incredible Member

Dr. Doom Versus the Red Skull in SUPER-VILLIAN TEAM-UP#8-12. A fight which culminates on the Moon between the two villains mono e mono. A storyline which I no doubt partially inspired the final level to CAPTAIN AMERICA & THE AVENGERS video game.

Crossbones Vs. Bullseye in issue 377 of CAPTAIN AMERICA during the Streets of Poison story arc.

Dr. Doom & Kang The Conqueror Versus Magus & Adam Warlock(reluctantly) in INFINITY WAR#5.

Electro Versus The Shocker in Spectacular Spider-Man#239. When the Shocker is beating Electro to targets in his robberies. Getting there just after the Shocker fled with the goods. And to add insult to injury Spider-Man comes on the scenes of the crimes thinking Electro is responsible. Electro finds out the guy who he bought the blueprints of the places he was casing from was selling to both him and the Shocker. The Shocker shows up and accuses Electro of trying to steal from him, and fisticuffs ensue.

Incredible Member

the rivalry between the demon lords mephisto and satanish. clashed a few times over the years .ironically , both also clashed with galactus and both lost when galactus appetite overwhelmed them.

hobgoblin vs jack o'lantern. jack would later become hobgoblin and clashed with green goblin.

and the biggest mismatch of the century - dormammu vs mysterio.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    the rivalry between the demon lords mephisto and satanish. clashed a few times over the years .ironically , both also clashed with galactus and both lost when galactus appetite overwhelmed them.

hobgoblin vs jack o'lantern. jack would later become hobgoblin and clashed with green goblin.

and the biggest mismatch of the century - dormammu vs mysterio.

Funny enough, Ultimate Spider-Man (the animated series) had Mysterio (father and daughter) get their powers through Dormammu, and before that, there was a plan that fell through for the 90s animated series to have Mysterio join forces with Dormammu against Spider-Man and Ghost Rider.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Magneto vs Red Skull
    Wasn't really a contest but boy does it feel satisfying to read.

Dark Phoenix vs Darkside
    Honestly, just the fact it even happened astounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Galactus VS. The In-Betweener

[/center]
    Ahhhh....hated this one.

You think they would do more than just punch and kick each other like some street hoodlums.

Incredible Member

Baron Helmut Zemo Versus Scourge(Jack Monroe) in THUNDERBOLTS#39.