Spectacular Member

Default Green Ranger vs Batman Beyond

This is BOOM Tommy versus composite DCAU/comics Terry. Standard equipment for both. They fight in the standard Khazan arena. Who wins?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I'm pretty sure the green ranger suit has WAY tougher durability than the Batman Beyond suit. That said, the Beyond Suit had some pretty crazy stealth stuff, so maybe it could help Terry do some kind of Sneak Attack?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'm pretty sure the green ranger suit has WAY tougher durability than the Batman Beyond suit. That said, the Beyond Suit had some pretty crazy stealth stuff, so maybe it could help Terry do some kind of Sneak Attack?
    That's x6 or x15 depending on the perk...

Oh this isn't Skyrim you say?

Damn.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That's x6 or x15 depending on the perk...

Oh this isn't Skyrim you say?

Damn.
    I would have said +10d6 and Bleed 10.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I would have said +10d6 and Bleed 10.
    Same difference but the physics is more believable in DnD
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Spectacular Member

Does it? I didn't see anything in the BOOM stuff to imply Tommy is way more durable.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Same difference but the physics is more believable in DnD
    You clearly have experienced the Skyrim Space Program (AKA having a conversation with a giant).
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Firefist Norrin View Post
    Does it? I didn't see anything in the BOOM stuff to imply Tommy is way more durable.
    Ranger suits are durable in general. IIRC, the Dragon Shield tanked shots from Titanus.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefist Norrin View Post
    For one, the Ranger suits (as well as their predecessors) allowed for combat in space, so even from from a vacuum and radiation standpoint they're tougher. Also in the Boom comics, Trini and Jason would train by hurling giant boulders at each other, and the Green Ranger powers are tougher than Trini's.

I'll give Terry some good mobility feats whenever he fights metas (including Superman). Maybe he can keep his distance from Tommy, who has energy projection attacks but doesn't use them very often. But eventually Tommy's going to tag him, and a single blow is going to take its toll on Terry.