Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Most of them never did, so that is not proven.

I think the ones who used it so far were: Xavier, Jean, Emma, Psylocke and the Cuckoos. I do not be;lieve Rachel, Monet, Exiodus Mentallo ever used Cerebro or Cerebra.
    The op asked asked for people that we think could use it. I responded with people who are strong telepaths but Who I haven’t seen use it and I followed it up with speculation on less powerful and more focused psionics who in my estimation could use it. Of course Rachel summer, Exodus, and Monet can use it, we don’t need to see it on panel for confirmation. We can make inferences based on comparable feats.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Most of them never did, so that is not proven.

I think the ones who used it so far were: Xavier, Jean, Emma, Psylocke and the Cuckoos. I do not be;lieve Rachel, Monet, Exiodus Mentallo ever used Cerebro or Cerebra.
    Rachel has been shown on panel at least 3 times to have used Cerebro. Once during the Enemy of the State II when Logan forced her to use Cerebro or threatened to kill everyone. Once as the mysterious telepath in Claremont's Extreme X-Men. And a third time in Amazing X-Men when Storm chided Rachel for not trying hard enough to find Logan. I feel like there are other instances as well for her when she teamed up with Spider-Man once, but at least 3 times.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Lady Mastermind while drunk
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Incredible Member

Way back (just before the Mutant Massacre), Kitty modified Cerebro so non-telepaths can use it.

KittyCerebro.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Way back (just before the Mutant Massacre), Kitty modified Cerebro so non-telepaths can use it.

KittyCerebro.jpg
    Oh interesting! I didn't know that.

So I'm thinking specifically in regards to the current era and the necessity of Cerebro for storing deceased mutants personas and the ability to re-implant them in the resurrected bodies.

Can anyone beside Xavier do this?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Oh interesting! I didn't know that.

So I'm thinking specifically in regards to the current era and the necessity of Cerebro for storing deceased mutants personas and the ability to re-implant them in the resurrected bodies.

Can anyone beside Xavier do this?
    Jean has shown the ability to do it.

I think any powerful telepath can with practice, but Xavier is the most used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    The cuckoos, Monet , Rachel ,Exodus , mentallo, and Selene/sinister are all strong enough to use it.. Cable too but his skill level is all over the place.

I would also argue that Sage, Dani, and Karma should be able to use it.. I would also think David should be able to in a pinch.
    I don't want to think about the mess Selene or the Shadow King would make if they put their hands on Cerebro... Could Selene eat people from a distance with It??
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Dani already used it waaay back in New Mutants vol1!
    Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    I don't remember that, I do remember that back in New Mutants vol2/Academy X she had to ask Emma to use it for her, because Dani isn't a full telepath.
    Danielle actually used Cerebro effectively in Uncanny X-Men Annual #10.

Last edited by Micabe; 02-04-2021 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Thought amendment(s)

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Danielle actually used Cerebro effectively in Uncanny X-Men Annual #10.

I love seeing older panels or stories, but good lord every last one of those costumes are awful. Oh and Cypher legit stole Cyclops whole aesthetic!