Default Albert Wesker vs Deathstroke the Terminator

Wesker has his powers from RE5 before he ingested the Uroboros virus. Slade is pre-Flashpoint.

BANNED

Slade would win IMO...he has the speed and healing factor to win.

Is Slade a bullet timer?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Not that I’m aware of. IIRC Wesker won over Daredevil on the old board, owing to bullet-time speed and metahuman durability & damage soak.

Pre-Flashpoint Slade is to my knowledge CBPH or slightly better. I suppose he might have a weapon that hits hard enough if he can tag Wesker.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Not that I’m aware of. IIRC Wesker won over Daredevil on the old board, owing to bullet-time speed and metahuman durability & damage soak.

Pre-Flashpoint Slade is to my knowledge CBPH or slightly better. I suppose he might have a weapon that hits hard enough if he can tag Wesker.
    If Slade can land a hit with his power staff (*sighs*...yes, yes), Wesker should be done. That thing damages pretty tough metahumans, like Starfire and Donna Troy.

Otherwise, he's a tad outclassed when it comes to speed. Not so much he can't FIGHT Wesker (he's somewhere in the nebulous region between bullet-timer and CBPH), but Wesker is faster, supernaturally strong, and ridiculously tough (I recall him taking rocket-launcher hits or something in the old thread?).

I would tend to call this pretty close to even. Slade's big advantage is his power staff, and if he starts tagging Wesker with it, Wesker is in big trouble. While Slade DOES give up some speed, he's not going to be blitzed, and will likely get some pretty darned accurate shots off before Wesker closes the distance. Once Wesker gets close, there's an argument to be made that he's just too fast, too tough, and too strong, but he needs to get in before getting multiple fist-sized holes blasted through his body and head.

Mileage may vary, and I'm curious to hear other opinions. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    If Slade can land a hit with his power staff (*sighs*...yes, yes), Wesker should be done. That thing damages pretty tough metahumans, like Starfire and Donna Troy.

Otherwise, he's a tad outclassed when it comes to speed. Not so much he can't FIGHT Wesker (he's somewhere in the nebulous region between bullet-timer and CBPH), but Wesker is faster, supernaturally strong, and ridiculously tough (I recall him taking rocket-launcher hits or something in the old thread?).

I would tend to call this pretty close to even. Slade's big advantage is his power staff, and if he starts tagging Wesker with it, Wesker is in big trouble. While Slade DOES give up some speed, he's not going to be blitzed, and will likely get some pretty darned accurate shots off before Wesker closes the distance. Once Wesker gets close, there's an argument to be made that he's just too fast, too tough, and too strong, but he needs to get in before getting multiple fist-sized holes blasted through his body and head.

Mileage may vary, and I'm curious to hear other opinions. ^_^
    I'm pretty sure Wesker has a gun as standard equipment.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Wesker has a gun as standard equipment.
    Having looked through Guy's video, I see what appears to be a Beretta 92F. I'm not sold on Wesker's 9mm doing a whole lot to Slade, given his armor (Post-Crisis) and natural toughness, in comparison to what the Power Staff will do to Wesker if they get into a shooting war. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate