Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Name a woman who has issues that could be worked on by being destructive with their powers. Since that's the mission statement of Hellions lol.

I vote Typhoid Mary
    On the top of my mind: Esme. Acting like her other sisters is so ooc for me. Other than her there's Martinique Jason, Lady Mastermind, Animax and maybe Zaladane?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

They literally look like the same person
    Been watching a little to much of something while in lockdown. Thought this was gonna go somewhere else. lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

This was great. Wells managed to make Mastermind seem menacing. Not usually a fan of Arcade, but I trust the writing to keep me interested. My only nitpick is that it seems really doubtful to me that poison would be effective on Sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    On the top of my mind: Esme. Acting like her other sisters is so ooc for me. Other than her there's Martinique Jason, Lady Mastermind, Animax and maybe Zaladane?
    Being away from her sisters would do more harm than good. The Cuckoos function best as a unit

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    When Land drew him during the Sisterhood Arc - he made his hair darker and he was a bit buffer. I liked it.

However since he's been on Krakoa he's defaulted back to his skinnier blonde days.
    Empath was never really blonde, though. In his New Mutants appearances his hair was always brown - sometimes a very light brown, but still darker than a blonde like Illyana or Doug. He was definitely on the slim side. As seen here (I love this scene....we need Magik to cameo in Hellions and put the fear of Limbo back into Empath):

EgxmuKIWAAI-RaV.jpg

Fantastic Member

How about Feral? She'd probably be too similar to Wildchild, but she seems like a character with destructive impulses that need to be worked out. One of the Mastermind daughters would also be interesting. Or Phantazia. I don't know if she would fit the team, I just want to see her on Krakoa.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Been watching a little to much of something while in lockdown. Thought this was gonna go somewhere else. lol
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

Now that you have said I really need to see a moment where Animax just summons a monster to eat Empath for not shutting up

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitan View Post
    Who was the femme fatale standing in front of Sinister at the end?
    Arcade's henchwoman/partner in crimes, Miss Locke.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    How about Feral? She'd probably be too similar to Wildchild, but she seems like a character with destructive impulses that need to be worked out. One of the Mastermind daughters would also be interesting. Or Phantazia. I don't know if she would fit the team, I just want to see her on Krakoa.
    He said he was looking for a mate...
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Just imagine the absolute meltdown on the web.......
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

"It hurts, Nanny. It's too tight."
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Hellions and X-Factor easily the 2 best books of this era with the most bizarre cast it really works though.
    I'm glad I took the advice of this forum and started reading the title. I can't recall the last time I've seen such chemistry between a writer(Wells) and artist(Segovia). Its almost like its the same person. In addition to bringing some interesting concepts to the table Wells is quite gifted with comedy. I literally laugh out loud at the dialogue a lot of times. Very entertaining book.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I never have much to say about this book because i just enjoy going along for the ride. I will say i was grateful Psylocke actually started to look asian half way through the issue.I think we need to do more to hold artist accountable that even in black and white we should be able to tell the ethnicity of characters. This is a visual medium and they are being paid. I has really made me reevaluate what i think is pretty art in comics and GOOD art
    I also thought this was a great and necessary improvement on the art department. She finally looked more Asian this issue and even the colorist made her skin tone a tad different then Sage's. I just wish they sticked with red for her sash. For the rest, she looks amazing and is getting great character moments.

I also appreciate that Empath is drawn as skinnier. I don't think all superheroes should be super buff. I also don't feel female superheroes should all be super muscular with big breasts.

Let's see more body diversity Marvel!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Another stellar issue. There are a lot of simmering plotlines in the background that got touched on this issue.
    I'm thinking Murder Havok is going to have a good time in Murder World
    Also I'm glad other people are thinking Feral needs a spot on the team, even though it seems like she's just been chillin' and partying since Krakoa started.